[ICS] [REPACK] [4.0.3] B936 U8815 Vodafone OTA release [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

Ah that's where that duff post went! :) (I didn't mean to aim that at you).

Yeah what stops you updating are the checks. Only stock roms update, although I couldn't speak for all of them. That's just what I've found. Makes sense don't you think?

Ah that's where that duff post went! :) (I didn't mean to aim that at you).

Yeah what stops you updating are the checks. Only stock roms update, although I couldn't speak for all of them. That's just what I've found. Makes sense don't you think?

Was taking it offensive just wanted first hand experience so not to have to faff around as I'm 60% sure I tried . .might of cwm installed still.

:)

Guest mamudo

Hi,

FYI:

I´m on B936 and had some problems with random reboots each 1-2 days like others, too. After changing "Backgroud Process Limit" in DEV-Options to 4 my phone is running since 350:44:00 hours without any reboots :)

Guest waliid1909

Hi everyone.. i have a big problem.. so i got a huawei U8815 as a gift from my brother from ireland.. i live in another country..

well am very happy as the phone is so cool and the on..

however since i learned that its possible to upgrade it .. so i got it done.. but somehow i find it laggy and now i want to revert back to the official gingerbread version or i jst want to get rid of the lags and make the phone perform better..

any suggestions please help me in details what can i do ??

HELP HELP GUYS!!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest dalyer

Full update

This is a standard update.app that will take your device from any state to stock B936. This will lock your bootloader (which can of course be unlocked again), install the 2030 baseband and the B936 ROM.

Full update (update.app): http://g300.thebrona...R001C02B936.zip 383MB

(md5sum: 22983bcd34bc87b5c11b1f055f8ec318)

Just noticed - md5sum of that zip is D9E239AA2B8E862E2BC49FC21D1B9B58 so again does anybody have the original one mentioned in the original post?

I have the original V100R001C02B936.zip stock rom downloaded direct from Huawei's site when it was available but it has a different md5 than that. I can upload it though if its needed.

Edited by Cyda

You mean the MD5 is neither of the two above? Would it be possible to upload it and make the MD5 available please? Thanks a lot.

It doesn't match the md5 of Daz's zip, I didn't check the other. The file is on my work PC so I'll copy it to my phone and upload it tomorrow if I remember.

• 5 months later...