[ICS] [REPACK] [4.0.3] B936 U8815 Vodafone OTA release [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

So far, i have tested Dead Trigger and it still works bad.Some thing like lockscreen and scrolling through multitasking are much smoother, but its just maybe because its a clean install.Currently i am running benchmark and i will be posting results in a sec.I will test some more casual games like Angry Birds Space and i will post how it runs (glitched a bit on old rom)

EDIT : Yes, it does have VF boot animation, but i didn't see any other vodafone apps, its completly clean rom.

Edited by Aport

I take it it has usual vf guff on it

just flashed and booting up now

boot animation is a massive vodafone logo so im assuming there is loads of vodastuff

actually its just the boot animation,nothing else

Edited by mack_

For what i remember about 150-200 more than previous roms?

Well, thats close to 10% increase if im right.I want to belive that this rom is same as 934, so i can just restore my data and avoid all trouble of returning my apps on this new rom etc. but it really seems faster and more responsive, so i am keeping it.

EDIT : Now comes the real test.Im restoring all my apps with Titanium backup.Now you will really know if this rom is better, or if you should avoid yourself some trouble.

EDIT 2 : Everything is finished, this rom works better than 934.Now i wait for tillaz to release infusion based on 936.

Edited by Aport

are the notification toggles in the notification pull down for everyone??

no setting to place it there

Edit

Re flashed b926 and done a fresh install over that. All is well

Edited by luvvt

Why are some of the apps older then what is available?

The Huawei camera app installed is 1.0.14, but the app from the ascend p1 is 1.0.3?

Also the weather app, on B36 it's 4.0.26 and ascend p1 has 4.0.27?

Though the sound recorder app is newer on B926...5.2.22 vs. 5.2.11 on the ascend p1

This is brilliant, one thing that disappoints me is that there is no notification. :( any way to get it?

2 posts up brother

Had to do the vendor B926 as well

Edited by luvvt

Guest anything-but

I'd like to give thanks to:

First of my almighty CRE8tor

My Mum and Dad for taking the time to make me, hope it was fun

oh and cutycut and dazz ;D

Ahem. *waves hand*

Although i only got the link to dazz from cut and helped out a little with testing. Big props go to cutcutcut for getting the update.app in the 1st place and dazz for the flashable rom. :)

Ahem. *waves hand*

Although i only got the link to dazz from cut and helped out a little with testing. Big props go to cutcutcut for getting the update.app in the 1st place and dazz for the flashable rom. :)

Ahem and I for twisting cutys hand lol

Nah mean community effort

Guest anything-but

Just done a antutu and noticed a big jump in 3d graphics,roughly 70 points. Bogging off to work now after 5ish hours sleep after this mornings fun and games,gonna run this rom today and see how battery life is.

Guest anything-but

Ahem and I for twisting cutys hand lol

Nah mean community effort

Everyone involved should be bought a beer. :D

Edited by anything-but

Guest Rico_89

2 posts up brother

Had to do the vendor B926 as well

Yo .. Bro :D Need some detail on what you did. heh

You flashed B936, in CWM, and then installed the B926 Vendor update.app?

Or from your post it sounds like you did a full install of B926 plus vendor update.app and then CWM flashed B936. If so ..didn't you end up with a lot of Chinese apps and not having any google stuff? Also ...that worked ??lol I thought that you had to install missing apps after you installed a rom and not before because you would just be overwriting everything with the new rom.

Everyone involved should be bought a beer. :D

So you send daz a beer and he sends one ti you mmmmmm

Only joking great work everyone.

This android addiction is getting out of hand:D

Guest tracasan

i think this has hwa enabled... try to press the back button when you're on the homescreen... a view of all your screen will apear... the transition is very smooth... on the old b9xx roms it was very sluggish