[ROM][4.1.2]AOKP for the ZTE Skate[Updated 20/11]

Guest razzmataz1478

Guest WiiSky70

Oh gawd in this moarning i've checked this topic on the ZTE Skate (Modaco Web Edition) and it was only 2 known issues , now it's 4

What's next ? 3G disconnecting? BTW AOKP 4.1 is on it's Beta course so , not surprised ;)

Guest razzmataz1478
Oh gawd in this moarning i've checked this topic on the ZTE Skate (Modaco Web Edition) and it was only 2 known issues , now it's 4

What's next ? 3G disconnecting? BTW AOKP 4.1 is on it's Beta course so , not surprised ;)

Yeah, it's not quire there yet ;)

Guest plegdroid

i gave this a go last evening, just kept locking up the phone to a point that made it reboot, (I did flash over 10-11-12 cfx so that probably didn't help ) I'll retry a clean install later when the kids are in bed. if this can be made to work, me thinks this could be my rom of choice, the customization options are mind boggling where every conceivable option is available to change. me liking this Ryan. :)

Guest razzmataz1478
i gave this a go last evening, just kept locking up the phone to a point that made it reboot, (I did flash over 10-11-12 cfx so that probably didn't help ) I'll retry a clean install later when the kids are in bed. if this can be made to work, me thinks this could be my rom of choice, the customization options are mind boggling where every conceivable option is available to change. me liking this Ryan. :)

It worked for me over the latest CFX, but force closes were frequent. Then when i flashed CFX over AOKP it was unusable.

Guest plegdroid

It worked for me over the latest CFX, but force closes were frequent. Then when i flashed CFX over AOKP it was unusable.

it lags, but like a half minute lag then reboots. take it your preinstalling a s4 kernel, as it worked straight from flashing without me having to flash it (truly display ) :)

Guest plegdroid

that's so frustrating :D tryed a clean install but still behaves the same, laggy to the point of reboot , frustrating because of all the rom I've tryed, I'd say jb aokp has got to be the most feature rich and the most I'd like to see working. As always thank you for sharing :)

hmmmm, let's try zram :D

edit there's no performance options

:P

Edited by plegdroid

Guest plegdroid
ROM Control. Not sure where that is, but processor settings are

corkin :D , thanks Terry. :D

edit:

setting the task killer with 100meg min seems to be holding it.

Edited by plegdroid

Guest plegdroid

Cool, report any new bugs :)

not finding any bug's other than phone apk crashes, and really laggy between screens . the lag is the issue at the moment to make it usable. phone apk would be nice, but an alternative I can always get from market (not tried with gapps as yet ) without the lag, top. :)