[ROM] ParanoidAndroid 2.81 CM10 4.1.2 [Updated 31.3.2013]

Guest zeelog

Guest nicjoco

Have recently upgraded to this ROM from CM 7.2. and it looks great.

I originally set my sd-ext partition to 512MB, but my phone claims it's running out of space for apps. Using S2E what should I be sending to the sd-ext partition?

Can I increase the sd-ext partition size? Would I just back up my SD card and then repartition it and replace the the backup files?

I've just noticed that Titanium Backup claims my System ROM has only 20.4 kB free. I originally used the Gen1-to-Gen2-TPT-v10-custom.zip TPT to set up a 160MB System partition. Also, Google Search isn't working. Do I need to make a larger system partition?

What backups would I need to do before I make any changes?

Thanks.

Edited by nicjoco

Guest peetu20

You can partition your sdcard with 5.x recovery or do it with your pc, minitool. Then install rom open s2e go settings, tick mount as exg4 without journaling. Then reboot, open s2e tick all boxes, and reboot. Thats it! Oh, if you partition with minitool, or some other app. Make ext2 primary partition.recovery automatically makes ext2. Yes, when you reparition your card in cwm you lose all(take backup) and in minitool you may lose all data(take backup too)

160 mb system is much for this rom. Of cours if you use s2e there is nocase if u set 220 mb stock system partition

Make nandroid backuo before you nake your

Hope this helped

Guest peetu20

You can partition your sdcard with 5.x recovery or do it with your pc, minitool. Then install rom open s2e go settings, tick mount as exg4 without journaling. Then reboot, open s2e tick all boxes, and reboot. Thats it! Oh, if you partition with minitool, or some other app. Make ext2 primary partition.recovery automatically makes ext2. Yes, when you reparition your card in cwm you lose all(take backup) and in minitool you may lose all data(take backup too)

160 mb system is much for this rom. Of cours if you use s2e there is nocase if u set 220 mb stock system partition

Make nandroid backuo before you make your ext bigger. I got no problems when i changed my sdcard and restored nandroidafter it

Sorry my english, i wrote this with blade, as you can see(cm10 konsta)

Hope this helped

Guest Jamesik

I've been using this rom for two weeks and it is very good but I've got one problem. Notification led don't show if there is message. I'm using Go sms pro and tried everything. Changing settings in go sms or in phone settings caused only led twinkling when phone wakes after getting message. How can i solve this issue?

Guest nicjoco

Make nandroid backuo before you make your ext bigger. I got no problems when i changed my sdcard and restored nandroidafter it

Sorry my english, i wrote this with blade, as you can see(cm10 konsta)

Hope this helped

Thanks for your reply.

I increased both the system and sd-ext partitions and the phone is working fine without giving me any low memory messages.

Google search isn't working. Is there any way to fix it? I've tried deleting data and cache but that hasn't helped. As it's part of the ROM I can't delete and reinstall as was suggested earlier in the thread.

Guest zeelog

whats the changelog for official pa 6.1

does it include the hide nav bar for apss

afaik there's no such official version 2.61 (I guess you meant 2.61), official pa based on cm stalled at 2.55, latest official pa to date is 2.99b9 based on aosp. As for the pa blade version 2.61, changelog is on the OP

Hi, new version of Android for our blade is up.

http://www.modaco.co...01-android-421/

Please make PA from this. :)

Sorry for my bad english.

not possible right now...currently pa is only supporting cm10 (4.1.2) and AOSP as base ROMs. hopefully it will support cm10.1 in the very near future... ;)

Guest peetu20

Thanks for your reply.

I increased both the system and sd-ext partitions and the phone is working fine without giving me any low memory messages.

Google search isn't working. Is there any way to fix it? I've tried deleting data and cache but that hasn't helped. As it's part of the ROM I can't delete and reinstall as was suggested earlier in the thread.

what search says(error messages)??

Guest nicjoco

what search says(error messages)??

No error message. The screen goes blank as though the search page is about to open, but then it returns to the home page is was on before.

I have tried clearing data and cache and have also tried accepting Google Now and rejecting it and it makes no difference.

new update up:

LATEST DOWNLOAD:

Version 2.6.2 ROM:

CHANGELOG:

Fixed FC when hiding battery icon

Fixed 2G/3G toggle

Added option to move tablet status bar on top

Fixed Camera preview glitches

ADB Sideload support

Enabled wma audio hw decoder

Fixed charger detection mode

Fake vsync events