[CM7.2Final/Improved] For Liquid A1/Liquid E

Guest Ainillia

screenshot1347529897884.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

go now in your settings->device info and look about your mem info. you should have about 188mb avalaible. now look how much ram you will have with the next ainilla update

You make a dream come true, thanks! But what about low 3d performance?

Ok, so I flashed yesterday.

I have to say that I really dislike the included "GO Launcher EX". I found it to be bloated, and until it was removed the phone was laggier than the thepasto CM7.2. I replaced GO Launcher(24MB+ memory usage) with plain old ADW Launcher(12MB memory use, no annoying "download this widget/app" junk). Now the phone does seem to be a quicker/smother than the thepasto CM7.2.

I really like that this ROM comes with Link2SD instead of A2SD - First thing I did with the other CM7.2 was switch over to Link2SD.

Another note is that not only were the default CM live wallpapers removed, but support for all live wallpapers was removed. I flashed the addon pack provided and then removed the wallpapers one at a time to retain support for LWP's.

Thanks for the ROM Anillia!

screenshot1347529897884.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

go now in your settings->device info and look about your mem info. you should have about 188mb avalaible. now look how much ram you will have with the next ainilla update

Did someone already upload the latest update ? I can't find it

it always annoyed me how much ram the A1 has, and now we can get extra 25MB, this is more than 13% increase :P

Guest Ainillia

Did someone already upload the latest update ? I can't find it

it always annoyed me how much ram the A1 has, and now we can get extra 25MB, this is more than 13% increase

Not uploaded/Private. You should wait :)

I've already done some things. I'm waiting for lupohirp's PM, as he want to build it himself. Then i'll modify it.

Or waiting on IRC channel...

Edited by Ainillia

Not uploaded/Private. You should wait

I've already done some things. I'm waiting for lupohirp's PM, as he want to build it himself. Then i'll modify it.

Or waiting on IRC channel...

I'm waiting, just excited

Just one more thing, I noticed that you removed the Beats Audio file download, is it included in the ROM zip?

Edited by Ma7moud

Guest Ainillia

- ROM Update 1 : See first post.

- Added TWRP tutorial for Liquid A1/E

A great thanks to : lupohirp, thepasto.

PS : Thinking to provide a full-rom zip with integrated update 1. With more things. I don't know...

Edited by Ainillia

Guest ccorasaaa

Updated.

For CM9, it takes some time, some of us are studying, respect them I made one, currently working on it. It works for the moment.

For TWRP, thepasto is working on a new version. See tomorrow.

Theme manager doesn't recognizes theme like cyanbread.

PS: You and lupohirp are great!

Edited by ccorasaaa

Guest Ainillia

Can you help me, how to flash this recovery its format is ".img", i have always flashed recovery from exe or cmd(Windows)

I have no idea how to flash this recovery(twrp_2.2.2.1.img), i have CWM recovery.

Provided another way. Sorry for that ".img" file.

Use GooManager instead.

Hi everyone!

Thanks for the great rom, just installed and seems awesome!

Have two little problems though: there is no gtalk and the gallery app crashes on launch. Does anybody else have this problems?

Thanks again!

EDIT: I followed the instructions on first page,

- installed TWRP

- wiped everything (including system)

- installed ROM, theme manager, update1

- applied tweaks (cpu, liquidparts, link2sd)

Edited by Gnask

Guest sambapati

Can you help me, how to flash this recovery its format is ".img", i have always flashed recovery from exe or cmd(Windows)

I have no idea how to flash this recovery(twrp_2.2.2.1.img), i have CWM recovery.

In alternative you can use malez installation just change the .img file

Guest Ainillia

Hi everyone!

Thanks for the great rom, just installed and seems awesome!

Found two little bugs though: there is no gtalk and the gallery app crashes on launch.

Thanks again!

- "No GTalk" is not a bug, it's a feature. Because Like FaceBook, MSN, and Twitter apps, it's RAM-eating. (I know, GO Launcher too ! But i can't use ADW Launcher EX).

- Uwww, Gallery app is working fine here *Scratching his head* huh...

Edited by Ainillia

Thanks for the quick reply!

- (GTalk) Good to know, I thought there was a problem with the app not being seen by the system but if you removed it I'll just reinstall gapps and I'm done ;)

- (Gallery) I'll try to wipe the cache again (and maybe clear my SD).

Thanks

- "No GTalk" is not a bug, it's a feature. Because Like FaceBook, MSN, and Twitter apps, it's RAM-eating. (I know, GO Launcher too ! But i can't use ADW Launcher EX).

- Uwww, Gallery app is working fine here *Scratching his head* huh...

Edited by Gnask

Guest Ainillia

Thanks for the quick reply!

- (GTalk) Good to know, I thought there was a problem with the app not being seen by the system but if you removed it I'll just reinstall gapps and I'm done

- (Gallery) I'll try to wipe the cache again (and maybe clear my SD).

Hum, if you install original GApps, you will loose the latest maket... Hum, i've a copy of it.

I can provide another "Addon" with it... Want ?

Edited by Ainillia

Thanks a lot!

In the meantime, another bug showed up. If I lock the phone and then wake it up, the lockscreen doesn't respond (the touchscreen in the lockscreen doesn't work). Have to reboot the phone.

Maybe I'll just reinstall everything? :D

Hum, if you install original GApps, you will loose the latest maket... Hum, i've a copy of it.

I can provide another "Addon" with it... Want ?

Guest Ainillia

Thanks a lot!

In the meantime, another bug showed up. If I lock the phone and then wake it up, the lockscreen doesn't respond (the touchscreen in the lockscreen doesn't work). Have to reboot the phone.

Maybe I'll just reinstall everything?

With TWRP, if you want, looks... hum... not normal. Tested on A1, E,E "Ferrari". No such things.

EDIT :

- Added GTalk "Addon".

- Updated link of the "Update1" file.

Edited by Ainillia

Rebooted a few times. Lockscreen and gallery seem fine. Reboots are never enough. :D

With TWRP, if you want, looks... hum... not normal. Tested on A1, E,E "Ferrari". No such things.