[ROM] [ICS] [B944] favaroooo B6 [13-11 UPDATE]

Guest fraska

I love the smoothness , but If I enable pattern unlock , it crashes and won't restart -hangs on loading screen- without a wipe and restore fron CWM! 3 times so far!!

Shall I give up?

I think that a full wipe is the better thing

Just done a full wipe and tried this, but got the systemui fail, so can;t even give this a try... back to Stock+

How do you install the rom? to you restore from cmw backup or other backups?

Guest TangerineTractor

Wipe system/data

Wipe cache

Format system

Format data

format cache

wipe dalvik

wipe battery stats

install zip form sd card

Same as with every other rom - I always do a full wipe, otherwise there's no point.

Once installed and booted, I usually use go backup to restore my apps, but I didn;t even get as far as a startup on this one, sorry.

Guest OmnioPT

My feedback about Favaroooo B6

- Touch works better

- Seems more fluid, but my antutu scores decreases from 3150 to 3060

- Can't understand why I can't install "Huawei All Backup" app

Good job fraska! Thank you!

Guest OmnioPT

Added a poll, please answer it.

INFO

CM9 has 2 major bugs: wifi sometimes feeze the phone and battery usage data are not availble.

Hi fraska,

I vote "stock b944". If the CM9 has bugs.... I think you should use the stock rom.

Guest TangerineTractor

Stock is stable, CM9 has some issues. If you can incorporate some of the nice frilly bits of CM9 on a stock base for stability, that would be cool - so go down the CM9 settings, and see which that aren't in stock can be ported across? Such as disabling the LED when charging, toggling the battery percentage in the notification area etc. But there are some things that need to be in and working - FM Radio - it's in the hardware, so it should work in the rom.. iPlayer is a key app for a lot of people, and works on stock 944.. wifi - it shouldn't cause freezes by turning it on or off. If the rom is fast, stable and has the key features, I couldn't give a monkeys what it's based on, to be honest.

I'm very undecided because i love CM9 but at the moment there are 2 importants bug in my opinion, i love also Google's Vanilla Interface so what i should do? :blink:

Guest krishang3
I'm very undecided because i love CM9 but at the moment there are 2 importants bug in my opinion, i love also Google's Vanilla Interface so what i should do? :blink:
trust your instincts fraska.

Although cm is good you can't really just ad its functions and parts to a stock.

Although you may be experienced this shouldn't be hard to get a working cm edit on your rom.

Good luck.