[ROM][ICS] BASED ON THE SAMSUNG GALAXY S3 Custom Rom U8818 baseband 2030 ROM LINKS UPDATED

Guest wrtease

Guest wrtease

shockdj

do the usual wipes etc

install rom

then install gapps

then reboot and go into main screen of rom then reboot

then install geno kernal

and you can use anttek app manager to remove chinese apps.

and go to superuser and choose allow under prefferences

then install no frills cpu.and set your running speed 320 ----1228 seems a good start for most users

also add another launcher and keyboard before removing anything.and add what you want its your choice.

hope this helps you and others.

Edited by wrtease

Guest wrtease

cheers thank you and will hopefull post a ota zip soon

michal.siman thank you

have added your link thank you and mentioned you as the provider for the link thank you again

Edited by wrtease

Guest Coffer52

Copying to phone or sd card but how do install is the issue as there is no appinstaller on the phone, thanks for any help.

Put it on your SD card go into your phone and use any file manager apk find the keyboard apk on your SD card and double click on it choose install apk and thats it!

Guest wrtease

just copy to sdcard then use es file manager and open it their to install it. es can be got on the play store and if you have a file manager it will do the same thing hope this helps

Guest wrtease

i am not a dev so you will have to ask someone else.i only provided the rom i found .to users to enjoy,i am keeping the users updated about updates and nothing more,i will say you could probily do it if you new how,as i dont ,sorry,

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Colossae3.23

bluetooth working for me on version 2.0 .i have all working ,

+1

BT has worked for me from the outset. Streaming music to the home cinema. I've had this rom on, for a couple weeks. And I really like it. Its quick and the design/theme is far better than stock in my opinion. I used to run an oc kernel on infusion and 940, but since having S3, I haven't felt the need. And it sucks the battery down quicker when you run it up, anyway.

Guest wrtease

i hope someone will take over this thread and make this rom even better like a dev .i will not be updating this thread anymore .it is a very colourfull rom and needs someone to have a go at making it even better.