[ROM][ICS] BASED ON THE SAMSUNG GALAXY S3 Custom Rom U8818 baseband 2030 ROM LINKS UPDATED

Guest wrtease

Guest ludilo66

I downloaded it, its look good but its all on chinese. I change on Engish ( Unated States) but several app is stil on chinese like Opera. On screenshot on first post I see that opera is writen on english. IS there a english version?

for gapps use the ics version for all ics roms .for wallpeaper force closing try going to superuser and update it ,i did ,and for english apps yes download from play store and use antTech app manager to get rid of the chinese apps .otherwise have fun ,

good that good to hear.what kernal did you use.i kept mine at 1228 .also did you get youtube working as i couldnt get it to.yes it is a really good rom very smooth and scrolling in menu is quick.

Edited by wrtease

i dont play games ,but it could be incompatible.where did you get the game ,i could test it out .is it called big time gangster?

Edited by wrtease

Guest maritimesbob

Just installed, no problems so far. Love the theme and all seems nice and smooth. Installing gapps, be interesting to see how it performs after a few days use. Really like this rom.