[ROM][ICS] BASED ON THE SAMSUNG GALAXY S3 Custom Rom U8818 baseband 2030 ROM LINKS UPDATED

Guest wrtease

Guest TangerineTractor

Tip for keyboards - try Swype beta. Not available on Play.. go to m.swype.com from your phone, register and download. Best keyboard around by miles, IMHO

rock solid this rom have not even had a reboot at all and battery is amazing .its very stable at 1228 and minimal 320

i would say custom roms are very good.can't be even bothered to change to official roms now.I'm sticking with this until i get a new g330. that could be very soon.

Totally agree, great rom, tried several and this beats them hands down

Tip for keyboards - try Swype beta. Not available on Play.. go to m.swype.com from your phone, register and download. Best keyboard around by miles, IMHO

I prefer SwiftKey. Bit heavy though

Guest sandrogp

You could have at least tried to read the op.....

yes please read the first post.

What is "op"?

And not only did I read the first post, I also used Ctrl+F in my browser AND the search box in this page. There is NO reference whatsoever before my post about Huawei's All Backup not installing.

What is "op"?

And not only did I read the first post, I also used Ctrl+F in my browser AND the search box in this page. There is NO reference whatsoever before my post about Huawei's All Backup not installing.

i used es file explorer and found a blue suitcase called huawei backup, opened that and the apk was in there and it installed ok from there

i have tested alot and most have about seven chinese apps but easily removed. after installing a few other apps first. their is some others that i tested and would say they were okay and

stable.i would say that if you try them then be shure you use the

correct baseband.2030 .yes i will keep testing others.

i have tested alot and most have about seven chinese apps but easily removed. after installing a few other apps first. their is some others that i tested and would say they were okay and

stable.i would say that if you try them then be shure you use the

correct baseband.2030 .yes i will keep testing others.

Really like the way the "loading" circle is blue. Any other ones got custom look. Like miui orange on to

Very odd updated wifes phone with this ROM installed Songpop that worked on infusion ROM.. it loads then its quits right away?

Any ideas?

Also have now flashed Omegas Kernal still same problem

Guest Rattonboy

flashed this rom earlier just wanted to say that it is so smooth and I managed to fix YouTube with the toturial. Antutu score was 3700 OC to 1226. great job devs ;-)

Guest Andymac1969