[ROM][NEW YEAR UPDATE!] FAST & SMOOTH ★B952★ ♛JELLY★CREAM★SANDWICH♛ 31/12/2012

Guest krishang3

just installed this rom this morning and so far so good, no freeze or reboots yet, well done to the developer seems nice and smooth.......

Just returned to this ROM after trying JB / CM10 ROM, I know that ROM is in its final dev state but to many of my apps do not work correctly in it.......no similar problems with this ROM......

Guest nsmacd1

thanks :o) does anyone found yet a solution for proximity sensor problem???

thanks :o) does anyone found yet a solution for proximity sensor problem???

Installing Daz's CM10 worked for me (but the ROM is very buggy still)

Guest krishang3

Hi, is this replacing B4 of jelly cream sandwich?.......Happy xmas and new year, thanks for all your work. great rom the jelly cream sandwich

no this isn't replacing this ROM.... I am developing both ROMs..

Guest iLivetobeCrazy

I will be releasing a new build of JCS possibly tomorrow. And merry Xmas guys

Hi, I now bring the MeijasROM and if you switch to another, I recommend putting your own? or hope to put another version?

Guest krishang3

Hi, I now bring the MeijasROM and if you switch to another, I recommend putting your own? or hope to put another version?

Could you please rephrase?

I understand that english isn't your first language, you can even post in your language and I can translate it....

Guest iLivetobeCrazy

I understand that english isn't your first language, you can even post in your language and I can translate it....

Ok, jo ara tinc la MeijaROM i no se si canviar-la per la teva o una altra, em recomanes canviar-la per la teva? (in CATALAN)

He just want to know what rom do u recomends him, your either his actual ROM, meijaICS. Actually, this is nonsense question, because you always gona recomend your rom instead other.

Pd. Srry for my phrase mistakes, Im from spain too, with no good english skills, but I do my best anyway.