[ROM][NEW YEAR UPDATE!] FAST & SMOOTH ★B952★ ♛JELLY★CREAM★SANDWICH♛ 31/12/2012

Guest krishang3

Guest TangerineTractor

i have also removed line from build.prop, i will try mobile data and see whats happens.

I would try rebooting first, see if your phone actually starts.

Guest Akathecat

Hi Yaqh how did you do it did you use the Rich Text editor or something else because when I did that my phone just hung on the boot animation and would not go any further?

Guest TangerineTractor

yes stuck on boot loader.

See, you should have read the thread and taken people's advice. Just reflash the original rom zip from recovery and you'll be half back to normal.

Edited by TangerineTractor

See, you should have read the thread and taken people's advice. Just reflash the original rom zip from recovery and you'll be half back to normal.

all done, yes should have waited!

Guest krishang3

Try lowering it to 50

Also I really don't know why it gives a loop when I remove that string but I have removed it in in b3 and phone boots...

Edited by krishang3

Guest Akathecat

Ok so I have been playing around a bit and found that you cannot remove the line as the two lines above it reference it and hence the loop problem so I rem'ed them all out and it booted but when I tried to use root browser lite I got a reboot which then lead to my wifi not being available so I un-remarked them and lowered the setting to the below which seems to work ok

dalvik.vm.heapstartsize=5m

dalvik.vm.heapgrowthlimit=24m

dalvik.vm.heapsize=48m

Best of luck and thank god for backups hey!

Guest krishang3
Ok so I have been playing around a bit and found that you cannot remove the line as the two lines above it reference it and hence the loop problem so I rem'ed them all out and it booted but when I tried to use root browser lite I got a reboot which then lead to my wifi not being available so I un-remarked them and lowered the setting to the below which seems to work ok

dalvik.vm.heapsize=48m

Haha thanks..

Good news I have some time to prepare for build three. I'm trying to fix the ringtone bug... I'll see if it is fixed..

Noticed a strange thing today....after delayed display of caller-id, I couldn't answer an incoming call because the screen wouldn't resond to touch.

Lest I'm imagining it, this problem seems to occur only when I reach for the phone from my pocket or bag - not when I pick it off my desk.

Which makes me wonder if this bug has anything to do with the proximity sensor?

dalvik.vm.heapsize=48m

anyone else tried these values , please post your findings as it has not worked for me.

Guest Akathecat

Hi Lemonade747 and Yaqh are you guys on Jelly Cream Sandwich or another rom? Try remarking out the three lines (you would do this by putting a # and a space at the start of each line) and see if your phone's boots up then. Also how many apps have you installed as that might be the reason why the phone will not boot mine is very stock at the moment.

Hi Lemonade747 and Yaqh are you guys on Jelly Cream Sandwich or another rom? Try remarking out the three lines (you would do this by putting a # and a space at the start of each line) and see if your phone's boots up then. Also how many apps have you installed as that might be the reason why the phone will not boot mine is very stock at the moment.

using latest infusion tried deleting the lines and phone didnt boot then i tried changing the values but still bad battery drain?

Guest Akathecat

I have given up on this rom I am afraid as I now have the stutter ringtone sorry Krish I will try V3 when you release it but at the moment it isn't quite right for me.

Guest krishang3

Please guys there isn't a way to fix the drain like this.... will be done in b3 this Saturday I don't really receive calls at this moment as this is a new sim so you guys will have to check. I have fixed lags on switching apps in multi task. Fixed lags on multitasking but still a bit present not as bad as other ROMs...

I'm sorry about the battery drain as its annoying me so i would advice you to go on Another ROMs for the moment and see the difference in b3

Guest Akathecat

Krish I am not having a go I really want to run on your rom but at the moment it isn't for me but as soon as you release B3 I will be flashing that without a doubt :) keep up the good work.

Guest krishang3
Krish I am not having a go I really want to run on your rom but at the moment it isn't for me but as soon as you release B3 I will be flashing that without a doubt :) keep up the good work.
yhh And thanks