[ROM][NEW YEAR UPDATE!] FAST & SMOOTH ★B952★ ♛JELLY★CREAM★SANDWICH♛ 31/12/2012

Guest krishang3

Guest krishang3

He just want to know what rom do u recomends him, your either his actual ROM, meijaICS. Actually, this is nonsense question, because you always gona recomend your rom instead other.

Pd. Srry for my phrase mistakes, Im from spain too, with no good english skills, but I do my best anyway.

[because you always gona recomend your rom instead other.]

As a dev, I don't do that, anyone that asks me that question will get a simple reply of, try the roms and judge yourself, i don't know what he prefers therefore I cannot tell him what to use... Let him try the roms and see for himself...

PS : Meija rom developer : Jaimes111 is in my team so.... there you go lol...

And its alright if your English is bad, still understandable.

I will be releasing a new build of JCS possibly tomorrow. And merry Xmas guys

Lets try some reverse psychology and see how it works in Auckland........I'm not waiting for B4 JCS.........really i'm not......lol

Guest krishang3

O tried installing this on my brothers phone since he was too baggy with cm10 saying things are broken... and it installed.. ill see what's wrong... thanks for notifying... if our on twrecovery try cm recovery or cwm recovery

Guest krishang3

Yes lately I have made so much mistakes... if you are so concerned why not help me or make something which would help me... im really busy with life and yet try to develop, the ROM is working its just some things gone wrong... I have two of this version both same. Just this has minor edits.

And yes I have childish mistakes since I'm 15....

O tried installing this on my brothers phone since he was too baggy with cm10 saying things are broken... and it installed.. ill see what's wrong... thanks for notifying... if our on twrecovery try cm recovery or cwm recovery

oh no............me to, only boot screen. go round and round............ignore the negative comments......well done

Edited by bryfly

Guest krishang3

Sorry I will fix this straight away just wait 24 hours.. just dont download the new build yet guys.. some problems.

I will have to test everything perfectly before releasing as its my fault aswell

Edited by krishang3

Sorry I will fix this straight away just wait 24 hours.. just dont download the new build yet guys.. some problems.

I will have to test everything perfectly before releasing as its my fault aswell

Don't beat yourself up for the problems, these things happen, wish id been able to do what you are doing when I was 15

Guest semper fidelis

This ROM are included GAPPS, or should I install one? If not, which version should be installed? gapps-ics-20120429-signed???! I want to test it.

Guest semper fidelis

Do not try to install. Get angry for nothing. I tried to install it, but got stuck on the logo. I installed a second time, but standing for 20 minutes in loading mode and nothing happens. It is poorly constructed. Looking for something else. I recommend CM9 or Infusion B6.

Do not try to install. Get angry for nothing. I tried to install it, but got stuck on the logo. I installed a second time, but standing for 20 minutes in loading mode and nothing happens. It is poorly constructed. Looking for something else. I recommend CM9 or Infusion B6.

Stop trying to convince people that this rom is not good. It is a great rom, but you obviously don't have the intellect to install it.

If you read Krishang3 posts you would have seen that B4 has some errors and he says do not install, however his B3 rom is great the best ROM I have used

Guest semper fidelis

Although you see there "beginner" or "newbie", believe me I tested all possible ROMs on MODACO. Maybe think you're smarter than you are.

I tried to convince anyone that this ROM is bad. I warned just what can happen when they install.

Guest semper fidelis

Sorry krishang3 for "I was disappointed with all Jelly Cream Sandwich. That Happened now.: (" - because I'm tired, I mistook your work with something else.