[OTA][AROMA]MD Utility V1.0 Stable

Guest Vasea

rndr20001.png

logo.png

Now you can update the rom via OTA app, just open the app to check for updates, the updates will be downloaded to the SDCARD, then you need to enter CWM and flash the zip :).

infocz.png

After a long time when i was cooking roms in Windows Mobile i decided to give it a try in the Android world to, so with that said im resurrecting the UTILITY BUILDS series now for Galaxy Mini.I must say that i`m a new developer that is trying to understand more about the Android/Linux environment.One extra thing i must mention, i do this in my spare time, because i enjoy it, so the ETAs are not fixed , it can be 2 days or 1 week or 2 weeks

I added some apps, scripts, mods that i find functional, credits are given below.

This rom is tweeked with dsixda's Android Kitchen

Special Thanks: CyanogenMod TEAM, ronaldvalles,amarullz , dsixda,squadzone, OTA Update Center

Click on each of the profiles and press the THANKS button, to show your support and apreciation for they`re work :highfive:

agree.png

TERMS AND CONDITIONS

~MD UTILITY~

GENERAL

THIS THREAD IS ONLY FOR DEVELOPMENT, VISIT THE GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD UNDER THE GALAXY MINI SECTION, LINK POSTED UNDER TERMS

1. I`M NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE THAT MY BUILD MAY CAUSE TO YOUR DEVICE, TRY IT ON YOUR OWN RISK, MD UTILITY BUILDS ARE FOR TESTING PURPOSES ONLY!

NOR ME OR OTHER DEVELOPER CAN NOT BE NAMED AS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE MALFUNCTION/S THAT MAY OCCUR.

1.1 Also you must note the the rom is build from CyanogenMOD sources, CyanogenMOD,CM7.2 is a trademark of www.CyanogenMOD.com

1.2 Me dany547/Mutu Nicolae-Dan im not affiliated with CyanogenMOD, Android Open Source nor GOOGLE.

FLASHING/ROM/COMMUNITY

2. Im not a senior developer, so part of the coding is not been done by me, all the thanks in the xda-developers forum are to developers that helped me into bringing the final product to complition.

2.1 By flashing my custom rom or any other rom marked as custom or by rooting your phone warranty is voided

3. We as cooks/developers in a open source community make our work public, so we expect the from your behalf.

4. You are free to use my rom/kernel in your build, if you can improve what has been done that would be great, but you must give the proper credit. NOTE: if you did use my work in your project and you dint gave the credit for my work nor do you ever intend to do so i will contact a moderator so that you will remove the project.

4.1 You are free do use my Adobe Photoshop banners/buttons in your projects, but you must give proper credit. NOTE: im not affiliated with Adobe Systems Incorporated,Adobe Photoshop is a trademark of www.adobe.com ”Adobe Systems Incorporated”, that was the program in witch i edited my banners/buttons.

attention.gifDISCUSSION THREAD

aboutnc.png

Base Rom: CM7.2 100% builded from source by me, for now i wont make the source public because it still needs some tunning. With MD builds im trying to make a replica of the Android 4.1 Jelly Bean, as much as i can.

Kernel: builded by me 100% from source, and its called MR Android, newest version is 1.3.

attention.gif You need to be ROOTED and have CWM.

INSTALLATION PROCEDURE

-download the .zip

-copy the .zip to your SD Card

-enter CWM( if you dont have CWM get it HERE,if you don`t know what CWM is click HERE)

-install zip from sd/choose zip, follow Aroma Installer inscructions.

NOTE: If you get stuck, pull the battery, re-enter recovery, wipe cache then Reboot Device and quickly press HOME+POWER to re-enter CWM,then install the zip

screenteo.png

screenshot1343425880388.pngscreenshot1345384208118.pngscreenshot1343431100388.pngscreenshot1343425864397.png

JellyBean.gif

logze.png

[B]Stable v1.0[/B]

-[COLOR="Red"]aroma 100% resized for LDPI[/COLOR]

-[COLOR="Red"]updated MRAndroid kernel version 1.3 , better compression[/COLOR]

-added Cyanmobile kernel(NOTE:this kernel has problems with wifi)

[B][COLOR="Red"]-added a2sd options(NOTE: if you choose 3rt A2SD option the phone will reboot 2-3 times, dont panic)[/COLOR][/B]

-finally fixed the looooong boot time

-[COLOR="Red"]added full GPU render mode[/COLOR]

-now the rom is stable more faster then ever

*see Cyanogenmod changelog

-taked a look for the final time in init.d

-added new options in aroma

-used new ROM base(see Cyanogen changelog)

-updated a few apks

-[COLOR="Red"]added OTA UPDATE credits[/COLOR] [url=https://otaupdatecenter.pro/]OTA UPDATE CENTER[/url]

*now you can enter OTA Updater app for rom updates, it will be downloaded to sd card then you will install them

Build v1.6

-updated a few apk

*PlayStore 3.8.16

*Holo Luncher 1.21

-[color=red][b]added Aroma Installer v2.51[/b][/color] [url=http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1461712]THREAD[/url]

*[u]im open for suggestions[/u]

*alot of apps to choose from

*fully working and resized for LDPI, i have to work more on the icons though, next rls will be 100% resized

-updated lowmemorykiller script from Gio

-[color=red]updated kernel to version 1.2@dany547 OC 806mhz[/color]

-fixed deep sleep in the kernel

-removed some mods from the kernel because they made the system crash

-tweeked some mods for our Mini

-default I/O Sio

-added new battery tweek from Gio

Build v1.5

-minor update rom wise

-base from RC1

-updated Holo Luncher v1.2.0

[color=red][b]-update kernel MR Android v1.00 2.6.35.14@dany547[/color][/b]

-removed darky zipalign, and some other minor tweeks

Build v1 RC

-base cm-7-20120726-UNOFFICIAL-tass md5sum 25ab71eaf7351822becae6d68bf197b3

-stable release

-added Holo Locker JB style

-updated JB Sounds

-added JB Galaxy Nexus boot animation

-added JB font

-GPU lib tweeks

-SD Card Speed Tweeks

-added JG wallpaper galery

-removed SuperSu 0.93

-readded Superuser 3.1.3

-init.d tweeks

-more build.prop tweeks

-removed CM Wallpapers

-removed gapps,you need to flash them now

Build v1 Alpha

-base CM 7.2 Stable md5sum: 312f374a4df856547305dce2f0e694d3

-Android 4.1 boot animation

-updated Android Market v3.7.13 (port from Jelly Bean)

-updated Google Search app v1.3.3.247963

-added SuperSU app v0.93

-added Holo Luncher v1.1.1

-added ICS theme(port from X10mini) v10

-removed Superuser app

-removed ADW Luncher

-some build.prop tweeks

-added tweeks for touch screen responsiveness

-added battery tweeks

-removed stock CM ringtones, ui, alarm sounds

-added Android 4.1 ringtones, alarms, ui, camera sounds

donatey.png

I dont cry/request donations, but,if you are in a good financial situation or just got a s**t load of money and you dont know what to do with them...no problem!! donate to me!!! and i will help my country with the economic crisis and buy some Nutella for me ^_^.

How to donate? by clicking the Donation button on the top, or the DONATE TO ME button in the left, below my profile picture. Thanks.

downloadxx.png

Just 4shared for now, more mirrors in the future.And excuse my english :)

devz.png

4sharedv.png

Edited by Vasea