Which JB?

Guest axebarauna

Guest axebarauna

Hi, I want install a jb rom, it's been a while when I testing old ics roms. But I get confused, which one is better? Cm10 or paranoid? And which cm10 and which paranoid? Because there are burstlam's builds and konstat's builds. Today I've realized there are also two paranoids. I know what working and what don't, I just want to know which is more stable with less bugs and FCs. And could you tell me, paranoid have the same features like cm10, plus hybrid/tablet/phone UI? Or am I wrong? thanks for replies

Guest gourav35

i like paranoid 2.1 jb rom, konsta jb doesnt support s2e but in paranoid 2.1 rom it is supporting moreover rom is bit unstable like jb rom, if you are not tester wait for few more days burtlam builds are seems to be good the only thing that mic wasnt working thats why he did not realse them, wait for aokp cm 10, im going back ics, had lot of issues with jb roms, i think aokp cm 9 is as smooth as any jb rom avaible by now..

Guest AsusFreak

konsta jb doesnt support s2e

When did you use Konstat's build the last time? There's a slightly changed S2E version by Konstat - with this verson it's possible to use your ext partition.

I do use Konstat's last build with S2E and it works like a charm - without any stability issues.

i like paranoid 2.1 jb rom, konsta jb doesnt support s2e but in paranoid 2.1 rom it is supporting moreover rom is bit unstable like jb rom, if you are not tester wait for few more days burtlam builds are seems to be good the only thing that mic wasnt working thats why he did not realse them, wait for aokp cm 10, im going back ics, had lot of issues with jb roms, i think aokp cm 9 is as smooth as any jb rom avaible by now..

Konsta's ROM also supports S2E FYI :)

Just need to install the hacked S2E ;)

And I use CM10 KonstaKANG ATM and have no problems with it

Havent tried the latest Paranoid though

Both KonstaT's and this rom as well as any other JB needs the hacked version of S2E, it's just included by default in this one.

It's not the rom that's incompatible it's the app that doesn't recognize the version number, it works when the check is removed though.

Guest gourav35

oh my bad dint notice that in konsta's rom, moreover dint like paranoid as their seems to be problem with Bluetooth headphone, and it has cm7 music player though...

Edited by gourav35