Acer Gallant Duo Review

Guest PaulOBrien

The article is a bit out of date considering expansys.com just slapped a £160(ish) price tag on the mob..

The alternatives mentioned do now look more interesting..

cink slim - cool name heh?? - and JIAYU G3/JY. Only question is really where is safe and reputable to get these from..

I see where you come from. however, when people read and calculate the dufference with other phones, eg the h 300, then the gap is 60, not 50, and its hard to tell where people's red lines are..

Anyhow, the price jump made me consider other devices. both because it was a sudden and arbitrary one, and because it made the phone seem less of a bargain..

Hi syscode,

hum...aren't you unhappy not to have to pay with Euro in UK ? i'm kidding. But you could pay more with Euro! (i don't see where the smileys are, lol !)

In Germany, the prices are usually still lower : Amazon ...

Guest Jaisan888

If you want cheap electronic devices provided your in the vicinity of Shenzhen; get a dark suntan, practice pidgeon English and head off to the SEG Plaza. You will also need to haggle very well..........be stubborn.

No point in waiting for the prices to drop, by the time it does lower, you'd be wanting something else.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest ricco814

hi Paul

the "metal trim" is in fact all plastic... mine -i have the White Duo- had its metal paint scratched since i didn't have a protection case!! its really upsetting..

so i'm asking : is the screen Scratch resistant anyhow? (i hope so)..

thanks

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.