[ROM] [ICS] ShenDu OS

Guest thejaimes111

Guest thejaimes111

Hi !!

Well I found this awesome chinise rom for u8818 (full compatible with u8815). Is from a really good team called Shendu, and they are starting to develop ICS roms and our u8818 was on the 5º first getting this ^_^.

Screenshots:

_E8_85_BE_E8_AE_AF_E6_89_8_0_1348109085.png_E8_85_BE_E8_AE_AF_E6_89_8_0_1348109085.png_E8_85_BE_E8_AE_AF_E6_89_8_0_1348109085.png_E8_85_BE_E8_AE_AF_E6_89_8_0_1348109085.png

Is, lets say, a mix of MIUI and CM9 with a custom Kernel that incluides OC, Is on English too ;). Is really slim too only 104mb.

New Notification Bar, custom launcher and kernel, havent got too much chinese apps

Download (From official page): http://www.shendu.co...rce=rom&id=3017 (is a bit slow, I only reach 100kb/s)

Download (Uploaded by me): http://www.multiupload.nl/C95PVA30N8

Enjoy it !!

Official Post on Shendu web page

Edited by thejaimes111

Who wants to be first to flash it then?

Edit: If you use Google translate on that website, you see people complaining about the wifi crashing, and not being able to use sim cards or something?

Edited by fuzzyy

Who wants to be first to flash it then?

Edit: If you use Google translate on that website, you see people complaining about the wifi crashing, and not being able to use sim cards or something?

I really like this. I have not experiencing any bugs at all. I think the settings are exactly the same as cm9 with miui like launcher. Thumbs up

Still a bit slow to be honest. Not as fast as. Infusion but Put a new launcher on it and it would be better. Use it for cm settings and theme

Edited by b4da55

Guest thejaimes111

I installed it and is a bit slower than ofccial ICS, only a bit, is really good :)

I have problems with wifi but restarting the phone all turn good ^_^

Regards !

OK, I've installed this. It does seem quite fast, and the camera works well. There are togglesat the bottom of the notification area - wifi, data, location and sound. I'll attach some screenshots soon.

Guest elperroderoke

Every time Wi-fi is enableb, system stops and I need to take battery out.

Of course solution could be no turn wi-fi of once you enabled and system is "restarted".

Regards.

Guest krishang3

Hey Jaime, I've been lurking around in the .zip file and found out that its built entirely from the CM9 source o.o yeah....

io think with some nice resources I can get a fully working English build xD for temporary.

Yo in with me? , Team Ascend, we've got a new mascot xD my pro pic.

Edited by krishang3

Hey Jaime, I've been lurking around in the .zip file and found out that its built entirely from the CM9 source o.o yeah....

io think with some nice resources I can get a fully working English build xD for temporary.

Yaeh go for it mate that would be awesome.!

Guest thejaimes111

Dont understand sorry :/

I just installed this, just to try it, and i notice that graphics and animations are looking great, better than in any rom! Like the menu is hardware accelerated ! Will test it and report any bugs!!

When i flashed gapps, the phone didnt boot up, it just shows the shendu screen! I did wipe in cwm and now it boots and gapps is there...

Edited by djuroue