Not able to boot Idea Blade (256 MB RAM) into ClockWorkMod (Problem Solved)

Guest anantk

Dear All,

I have Idea ZTE Blade (256 MB RAM)

I have rooted it and installed ClockWorkMode Recovery through ROM Manager. Have flashed latest clockworkMod 5.0.2.0 available from ROM Manager for ZTE Blade. It is not showing ClockWorkMod 6.x version for ZTE Blade in ROM Manager. My problem is that when I choose to reboot into recovery for taking backup of current ROM, its gets restarted and gets stuck on green android logo forever.

In short I can't boot Idea ZTE Blade into clockworkmod recovery mode. I want to install 2.3 Ginderbread so that it can run bit smooth faster than current 2.2 version. The phone is properly rooted and CWM has been given access by superuser too.

I also removed battery of blade and reinserted after a while. Then while restarting I hold down power on key+volume down key together. But still its gets stuck on green android logo forever.

I even tried the method of Recovery Manager (2. Through Recovery Manager) posted at --> http://forum.xda-dev...hp?t=1713419

But still same result. its gets stuck on green android logo forever. I cannot go into CWM.

Kindly help me getting out of this stuck position so that I can install custom rom.

Edited by anantk

ahem..

the keys combo for idea blade is home+volume up+power

I believe the keys home+volume up+power are for TPT flashing of ROM and not for getting CWM Recovery screen for installing custom ROMs.

Edited by anantk

Guest droidolution

I believe the keys home+volume up+power are for TPT flashing of ROM and not for getting CWM Recovery screen for installing custom ROMs.

dude... i am a idea blade user... count on me... that is the way to boot in to recovery in idea blade :D

Edited by droidolution

dude... i am a idea blade user... count on me... that is the way to boot in to recovery in idea blade

Thanks dude for your inputs.

Viola !!. With home+volume up+power button combination, I am in CWM Recovery screen of Idea Blade

Thanks one again for your help.

Guest droidolution

Thanks dude for your inputs.

Viola !!. With home+volume up+power button combination, I am in CWM Recovery screen of Idea Blade

Thanks one again for your help.

ure welcom :D