[ICS] MeijaICS [B952 4.0.3] FINAL Version !

Guest thejaimes111

Guest colehole

To get your apps alphabetical install Trebuchet.zip from the addons. Worked for me. Or try the Sony Xperia Launcher which is now working fine on my MeijaROM install.:D

Edited by colehole

Guest OmnioPT

To get your apps alphabetical install Trebuchet.zip from the addons. Worked for me. Or try the Sony Xperia Launcher which is now working fine on my MeijaROM install. :D

there is another way without using a launcher?

Guest thejaimes111
Just tested 5-6 times, with

Infusion ROM 30mins youtube drain 7-8% battery

Meija ROM 30 mins youtube drain 10-12% battery.

Can you do something with this?

Of course, but this will decrease performance and smoothness... that's why I keep the rom that way, I don't want to make it worse on these aspects for preserving 10-12% more of battery.

Regards !!

Guest OmnioPT

Of course, but this will decrease performance and smoothness... that's why I keep the rom that way, I don't want to make it worse on these aspects for preserving 10-12% more of battery.

Regards !!

It isn´t 10-12%, it is 2-4% :)

Your rom rocks! Keep it that way! :)

Guest Merwenus

It isn´t 10-12%, it is 2-4% :)

Your rom rocks! Keep it that way! :)

It is 30-33% , do the math :)

Its okay, If i changed the kernel could I get better battery life?

Guest glassblower

Just installed this ROM and BBC iplayer doesn't work. Just wondering whether it should. System just reports "Unfortunately, BBC iplayer has stopped working." The app does start but reports this message when the TV programme is selected. Same issue when the latest Lightning ROM is installed.

Thanks for any advice.

Guest bladebuddy
Just installed this ROM and BBC iplayer doesn't work. Just wondering whether it should. System just reports "Unfortunately, BBC iplayer has stopped working." The app does start but reports this message when the TV programme is selected. Same issue when the latest Lightning ROM is installed.

Thanks for any advice.

There was an update recently that should fix this. Are you on the latest version. J

Last night installed this ROM. I must say it amazing. Till now I was on rooted stock B892. Since last night the phone is faster than a speeding bullet :) Animations are smooth, OC is working great (480-1229 MHz), for now everything is working great and without a problem. I think that battery is also going to be good... 30% drop for 5 hours of heavy use, installing all the applications (screen always on, WiFi also), around 30 SMS in the meantime.

Great stuff, great work. Thank you thejaimes111. Just one question about OC... Which governor is best to set for everyday use, no gaming. I have set it to interactive.

Guest thejaimes111

Hi Gibica, thanks for your kind words :D

About your question for daily normal use leave the frecuencies on stock ones, in this case: 320-1008mhz ondemand

Regards !!

thejaimes111 hello thanks for working on this rom is amazing works fine you could get the same toggles the infusion in this rom sorry for my English.

+1

One question, can I use volume wake up script from OP on stock B952?

Guest thejaimes111
thejaimes111 hello thanks for working on this rom is amazing works fine you could get the same toggles the infusion in this rom sorry for my English.

I'm working on it ehehe ;)

+1

One question, can I use volume wake up script from OP on stock B952?

Yes, of course :)

Guest Billy323

Great Rom thejames111. I have tried a few others eg lightning, Stock+ and this is my favorite. Flashed latest Paul Milbank OC kernal last night and running great.

Guest thejaimes111

Great Rom thejames111. I have tried a few others eg lightning, Stock+ and this is my favorite. Flashed latest Paul Milbank OC kernal last night and running great.

Is that kernel working better tath the one that is incluided as default? It´s PaulM #19.

How is on smooth/speed? Better or worse?

Regards !!