[ICS] MeijaICS [B952 4.0.3] FINAL Version !

Guest thejaimes111

Guest thejaimes111

The Google now and trebuchet add ons are just compatible with this rom or we can use it with another roms? (like in cyda rom)

you can use it on any Stock ICS based rom :)

Guest thejaimes111

FINAL Version uploaded, all the info in firsts posts

Thanks for your support guys :P

EDIT: Trebuchet add-on updated, more info on second post ;)

Edited by thejaimes111

Guest markowic

Thank you for this ROM, is great.

I'm using previous ROM B10 3-4 months work .

- Improved system speed and smooth (game performance improved too).

which HD games can I playing?

Guest panin.vova2012

if to put the camera 4.2. when photographing the screen became green and thinks for a long time. Maybe it's possible to correct?

Guest Billy323

Hey TheJaimes sad to say i'm a little disapointed with your final release.

I liked the P1 toggles from 10 and the Caller Id fix is really a placebo i think. I have tried others with reboot to recovery and dont like it and for some reason i do not get on with Ouch kernel, it gives me freezes and random shut downs.

The only good thing is battery life and supersu. I liked b10 because it was different but b11 has become more like stock+ which i'm not keen on. I will stay with B10 i think until some advances in JB come along.

Thanks for all your hard work i was just hoping for better.

Guest thejaimes111

As some of you say there are stability problems with the rom. A Fix1 will be released soon, stay tuned. Apologies for this fault...

Guest kyan31
As some of you say there are stability problems with the rom. A Fix1 will be released soon, stay tuned. Apologies for this fault...

Add Paul's #19th kernel, it works great.

Guest thejaimes111

I know... I added Ouch kernel the last day in the last moment so I did wrong because I didnt tested it properly.

Someone has flashed Paul #19 kernel on Final version? The lag is solved this way?

Regards!

Guest thejaimes111

Final Version Fix is up now.

Changelog:

- Changed Ouch kernel by PaulM #19

- Erased extended power menu for reactiving Huawei Fast Boot.

- Added Huawei Profiles. and Toolbox.apk for the people who want P1 notification bar (add-on available on second post).

Regards, I hope all is good now :P

EDIT: wrong file up, I´ll reupload the entire rom soon...

EDIT2: Uploading ROM...

Edited by thejaimes111

Guest Billy323

Thanks for making the Changes Thejaimes111 am trying it out now. By the way when i flash the P1 toggles i lose the notification bar altogether and not all of the toggles display in the cm style ones (shut down, led, reboot ect).

edit.

my fault on the p1 toggles got them working but the options for the cm ones are still in settings which is a bit weird. gone back to cm style will see if I can like them. thanks Jaimes

Edited by Billy323

Guest thejaimes111

Thanks for making the Changes Thejaimes111 am trying it out now. By the way when i flash the P1 toggles i lose the notification bar altogether and not all of the toggles display in the cm style ones (shut down, led, reboot ect).

edit.

my fault on the p1 toggles got them working but the options for the cm ones are still in settings which is a bit weird. gone back to cm style will see if I can like them. thanks Jaimes

If you want I can make a flashable zip with stock Settings.apk ;)

Regards !

Guest Billy323

If you want I can make a flashable zip with stock Settings.apk ;)

Regards !

That would be great if you could as i do prefer the P1 Toggles as it works well with the Profiles App.

Just made a small Donation for your hard work, Meija rom is my daily rom of choice so i thank you for that.

Edited by Billy323