[ICS] MeijaICS [B952 4.0.3] FINAL Version !

Guest thejaimes111

Guest Billy323

Hey Jaimes, new version with new p1 toggles is looking very stable and smooth, i have added my own bits and pieces (walkman and sony album/video) and every thing is running well. Thanks for all your work it a shame we have not got better JB source to base roms on as i think you would do well.

Guest thejaimes111
;) I'm back, good stuff here. Tried this and its superb. Great Jaimes.

I'm glad your here one more time :D, and I'm glad you liked my rom too ;)

Linerunner2 don't work

It dont work on any rooted device I think...

Hey Jaimes, new version with new p1 toggles is looking very stable and smooth, i have added my own bits and pieces (walkman and sony album/video) and every thing is running well. Thanks for all your work it a shame we have not got better JB source to base roms on as i think you would do well.

Yeah I was looking forward for and JB AOSP or something like this, as I prefer clean android roms than CM or AOKP, but btm I dont started that project :P

Regards to all !!

Guest viggen66

thejaimes111, I have CMW installed on my huwaei, but it doesn't have the options

- And make Format / System

- Reboot the recovery (Advance>reboot recovery)

- Install the rom (install zip from sdcard>choose zip>ROM)

- Then reboot the device (first option on recovery)

giving me an error afterwards, how do I install your rom, I reckon I must have an outdated CMW, what version of CMW is compatible with the instalattion of your rom?

Where can I install an updated CMW?

Guest kyan31

thejaimes111, I have CMW installed on my huwaei, but it doesn't have the options

- And make Format / System

- Reboot the recovery (Advance>reboot recovery)

- Install the rom (install zip from sdcard>choose zip>ROM)

- Then reboot the device (first option on recovery)

giving me an error afterwards, how do I install your rom, I reckon I must have an outdated CMW, what version of CMW is compatible with the instalattion of your rom?

Where can I install an updated CMW?

If you don't have these options, you don't have CWM lol.

Guest thejaimes111

Expect a new theme :D just a tease :P

What? That would be good :P

So if these options don't appear it means that I only have my phone rooted no cmw?

Yes, maybe this is usefull for you: http://huaweig300.com/huawei-g300-install-a-custom-jelly-bean-ics-rom-from-scratch/re-root-unlock-bootloader-install-clockworkmod-recovery/ go to clockworkmod section :)

Regards !!

Guest viggen66

Thejaimes it was my fault, I didn't have CMW installed, now it's done, and your rom is kicking on my Huawei, thanks for your hard work

Guest thejaimes111

Thejaimes it was my fault, I didn't have CMW installed, now it's done, and your rom is kicking on my Huawei, thanks for your hard work

Np, and thank you ;)

Guest viggen66

Thejaime111, just one question, before on stock rom, everytime I connected my Huwaei to my pc, it automatically appeared an option if I wanted to turn my usb on to gain access to my files and my SD card, now that option is missing, how do I enable USB mass storage now?

Edited by viggen66

Guest thejaimes111

Thejaime111, just one question, before on stock rom, everytime I connected my Huwaei to my pc, it automatically appeared an option if I wanted to turn my usb on to gain access to my files and my SD card, now that option is missing, how do I enable USB mass storage now?

This musnt be missing, for me it´s working as on stocks...

Edited by thejaimes111

Guest bryfly

Mine is the same, I find that when I plug in the cable a small USB sign appears at the top of the screen, pull the top bar down and then select "usb connected", then select "turn on USB storage" as per normal.......

Edited by bryfly

Guest viggen66

I have tried to lock my usb cable to my pc, and it doesn't happens nothing, no icon on top of the screen and no pop up, asking me to mount the usb

Guest viggen66

thejaimes111, simply solution, after I have installed your rom, I had never rebooted the phone, after I have reboot the phone now, I tried again, and the popup appeared , now it works, it's weird, it must have a reason for this to happen.

Guest bryfly

Mine is the same, I find that when I plug in the cable a small USB sign appears at the top of the screen, pull the top bar down and then select "usb connected", then select "turn on USB storage" as per normal.......

Just checked mine again and my usb acted as above because I had usb debugging ticked in developer options, have un-ticked it and now it shows the usb screen with the green man as per normal when connecting the usb cable

Guest thejaimes111

what baseband MeijaICS [b952 4.0.3] FINAL Version 2030 or 109 808 ??!!

"You can install this ROM on both basebands, if you´re on ICS baseband install it normally, if not use the add-on in second post."

Read first post please ;)

Guest kyan31
'Just one question, what is the bravia engine, how do you change the settings of that?

You can't, the bravia engine can only be changed if you have a Sony phone eg. The Xperia Z.

Guest markowic

everything works perfectly and the longest battery all roms...tnx :D

But: why the phone freezes sometimes? I have to remove the battery in order to unblock the phone? how fix it? :(