Any interest on a JellyBean ROM for the P10AN10 (=DVC10) ?

Guest ejtagle

Well the network operator is detected but the 3G connection cannot be established.

Is the latest JB4.2 solve this problem? Will try again on GPS and 3G after flashing.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest RubensRainelli

Thanks a lot

Latest JB4.2 image with preliminary back camera support and several out of memory fixes: http://www.mediafire...0t10rakdb32dvva

You Rocks!

Any idea on how to make a working CWM? I've made one that could boot but only the touch one did work with volume buttons, but didn't mount system or other partitions...

If you want I could search my old files and explain you how to make the CWM Recovery being intalled and booted :)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest Malakia2

Guys, I installed this rom on my DVC 10 before he had the android 2.2, after installing the new rom it does not come out of the screen that has the name ANDROID, is carrying this screen ever.

Can you guys help me?

• 1 month later...
Guest Peggy_zhou

To update the tablet, starting from the tablet powered down:

-Hold volumeUP, and while holding it, press the power button. The tablet will start in recovery mode (no display, but, if you connect it to your computer through the USB port, it will be detected as a Nvidia recovery device... You need to install the proper drivers for it... The sam as the ones used for the p10an01 tablet will work. Then, unpack the rom and run lvds.bat...

Nice work to me, a noob  in this. Thank you ! :)