sikai silicone case arrived thoughts

Guest gaz1969

Mine has just arrived too,similar thoughts to user "JIKOBUTSU" but phone feels well better now,nice and grippy,all holes are cutout perfect,i feel like i can start using this phone now properly as a camera too without going to slide out of my hand.

Well worth the money and just got to fit my screen protector i got free,thanks for the tip before i ruin one.

If you havent got one,get one!

Mine is in white cos my son ordered it(i bloody kill him) white lol...but actualy looks really good against the black screen.

My final thought are:-

Rugged

Superb Fit

Feels nice

Holes cut out perfect

Free screen protectors bonus.

Gaz

Edited by gaz1969

No it does not cover the led buttons, it is a very good fit though.

Get what color you want, me being boring, I played it safe and went for black but the other colors would look ok now I can see the case on my device, I may get one of the colored ones too, yellow maybe :D

I have bought two: one red and one black. For £3.95 each and 99p P&P I thought it was a great deal and I had Amazon vouchers lying around! Hopefully upload some images when they arrive. :)

Guest runhidesurvive

I've got the red one. Really impressed with it. If I was being picky I'd want a slightly tighter fit and/or a more rigid material but beggars can't be choosers.

Guest Roger Barnett

I've bought a Yellow one off Amazon. The only negative point I have is that when I plug in the micro usb for for charging, it pops back out due to the hole not being cut quite big enough. Apart from that, great.

Guest Konstipated Kiwi

Mine arrived yesterday. Fit is great and mainly pleased with it. Slightly disappointed that holes at top had not been cut out so will need to do those ones myself. Other than that it is ideal.

Edited by Konstipated Kiwi

Guest shootomanUK

i got one of these aswell, its good...but i dont know why they put a sim card hole in it.

its not as if your gonna change sims all the time, its just as easy taking the case off lol

by the way i made a complete balls up of one of the screen protectors that came with it, it seemed to big for the phone lol

not tried the other one i kinda gave up :-)

Edited by shootomanUK

Guest Konstipated Kiwi

I have the black one good fit quality feel and all holes cut out. Not sure what you mean about the top holes?

The ones that expose the earpiece, light sensor and front camera. Mine had a thin layer of rubber where the holes should be.