Guest tillaz

This is all the RIL versions for stock based ICS ROM'S, click to download

B926 RIL

B927 RIL----

B934 RIL

B936 RIL

B937 RIL------

B940 RIL

You should flash the specific RIL for your baseband... REGARDLESS OF THE ROM YOU ARE USING...

OBVIOUSLY IT MUST BE STOCK BASED ICS (FLASH IN RECOVERY NO WIPE)

Example: if the last official update (update.app) you did was B926 then you should flash B926 RIL

IF YOU ARE HAVING RANDOM REBOOTS AND NETWORK PROBLEMS THIS COULD RESOLVE YOUR PROBLEMS.

Guest Colossae3.23

thanks, its quite livable anyway. As long as I make no touch input before it connects, its fine

edit: yeah, I am using that kernel

Edited by Colossae3.23

Guest gusilin

B926 baseband + infusion B06 + 926 ril patch... 48h without reboots including a 50km car travel. Looks promising!!! (Spain, pepephone -vodafone roaming-)

Guest Dazzozo
thanks, its quite livable anyway. As long as I make no touch input before it connects, its fine

edit: yeah, I am using that kernel

Interesting, so it's triggered by touch input?

Guest Colossae3.23

Yes if you flick wifi on than touch the screen before its turned on fully it freezes.

+1

funny thing is, I flashed tillaz's patch, and tried it, and it froze. Pulled the battery then after re-boot, I decided to power it all the way off and then back on (not re-boot). Since then I can't make it freeze?

Could be incidental... and not sure if it matters but I can't connect wifi to atm, if I wanted to, as I'm @ work. Will try at home and report back

Guest Colossae3.23

Right, after flashing this patch I can't make it freeze. No idea, if it is technically possible for that to happen. Used to freeze if I switched on wifi from notification bar (Power toggles) and then immediately closed the bar. Doesn't happen now.

Edited by Colossae3.23

Guest grabster

and on it goes. . .

Many more since the first one.

Funny how I was over in england recently for a week and even with data on nearly constantly not one single reboot.

While here in northern ireland I get them constantly.

Guest Al_1604

@ tillaz, I know you're probably busy but is it possible to also do GB versions (well B892 anyway) as I'm wondering whether this might just fix my wi-fi issue (DHCP appears to be not working)?? :)

If not, don't worry

Guest grabster

er. . . Supposing I was too flash the wrong ril,leaving me with no signal and reflashing the correct one didn't fix things,what would be the correct course of action to get things back to normal ?

er. . . Supposing I was too flash the wrong ril,leaving me with no signal and reflashing the correct one didn't fix things,what would be the correct course of action to get things back to normal ?

Flash another update.app

Edited by mack_

Guest grabster

Reflashing the rom done the trick,had to reroot and dirfix but looks like no harm done.

Strange thing is that while trying to access cwm for the flash,restart and volume up,i seen the pink line again.

I originally went from gb to b927 via update.app and only ever flashed through cwm ever since .

Thought that only happened with official updates ?

Guest b4da55
Reflashing the rom done the trick,had to reroot and dirfix but looks like no harm done.

Strange thing is that while trying to access cwm for the flash,restart and volume up,i seen the pink line again.

I originally went from gb to b927 via update.app and only ever flashed through cwm ever since .

Thought that only happened with official updates ?

Interesting?!