[ROM][JB]MIUI v4 JellyBean! [Coming Soon]

Guest XMasterNinni

Guest huibuhh
Everything works (even Ad hoc) Camera,camcorder, pannroma etc works very well.,

The camcorder works "very well"? You mean he got it working with more than 1fps?

Guest judas1977

that shocks me.

can you upload it to http://zteblade.eu/ or any other ONLINE DISk ?

i cant read RU.

thx budy

here you go (i didn't test it, just downloaded from link above)

LINK REMOVED due installation problems (bad checksum?)

Edited by judas1977

Guest KonstaT

Works Great! Smooth UI, based on Jellybean 4.1.1. Everything works (even Ad hoc) Camera,camcorder, pannroma etc works very well., Fast speed, will fit 160MB of partition by little trimming of wallpapers.Fully english supported this time.Gapps already included so no need to flash Gapps. Super User is not included but no worries you can download it from play store.

Thanks for link so far.

Screenshots below:

It's based on my about a month old cm10 build. If something wasn't working then, don't expect it to work here either.

yup

What you probably meant was that no, camcorder doesn't work at all.

If sanek1804 wants to open a new thread where is accurate information about his/her ROM and acknowledgement is given to those who's work it's based on, I'm perfectly fine with it. I'm sure that some people would appreciate a JB MIUI, but his/her ROM shouldn't be discussed in this thread.

I have no idea who/what started this 'coming soon' trend. Placeholder threads like this are closed and removed in other android forums in a heartbeat. If you don't have a ROM to post, don't open a new thread!

It's based on my about a month old cm10 build. If something wasn't working then, don't expect it to work here either.

If sanek1804 wants to open a new thread where is accurate information about his/her ROM and acknowledgement is given to those who's work it's based on, I'm perfectly fine with it. I'm sure that some people would appreciate a JB MIUI, but his/her ROM shouldn't be discussed in this thread.

I have no idea who/what started this 'coming soon' trend. Placeholder threads like this are closed and removed in other android forums in a heartbeat. If you don't have a ROM to post, don't open a new thread!

for sure camera fc when switched to camcorder, and though i agree we need a moderator or someone of that sort, if a dev doesn't post his/her rom and its out in some other site, for instance this MIUI JB which is in a polish/Russian site i believe we non developers have the right to exchange our views about the rom in a platform where everyone can understand and that forum happened to be modaco for that matter,just my thoughts

Edited by stanoo

Guest Snap.IT

for sure camera fc when switched to camcorder, and though i agree we need a moderator or someone of that sort, if a dev doesn't post his/her rom and its out in some other site, for instance this MIUI JB which is in a polish/Russian site i believe we non developers have the right to exchange our views about the rom in a platform where everyone can understand and that forum happened to be modaco for that matter,just my thoughts

I don't think that anyone should ever post a link to his/her rom in another forum inside a thread about another rom, it only adds to the confusion and brings it off topic from the OP. The Burstlam AOKP-JB thread is chock full of confusion since it's now about Burstlams CM-10 version and not his AOKP version.

If it's not worth it's own thread then perhaps it's just not worth posting at all?

Use the general section for discussions about ROMs that don't even have a thread on this site.

oh yea my bad actually i opened camcorder it opened but while pressing record button it force closes, sorry.

have u tried dude...if so,,,,, how about performance......laggy or fast enough for everyday......

There's always memory usage issue in MIUI almost all MIUI roms uses 320~mb of ram by no app running, You can decide but i would say slightly laggy and poor for multitaksing. Now your choice.

Guest gourav35

yupp thats right i change my process governor to ondemand for miui, and i dont use many app as not really required in miui rom so, its pretty good for me,