[OFFICIAL] Indian owners thread for Note 2 Reviews, Prices & more

Guest sumeshd

Guest JulyDerek

Samsung is advertising heavily on Web-sites for its Galaxy Note 2. Saw at least 20 ads since yesterday.

Advertising & no stocks !!!

Maybe they are trying to build up a demand like people standing for the iPhone. Lol.

Did anyone see eBay festival offers? For 30-49K shopping free gift of Fuji Cam/Sandisk 128/Philips induction cooker or if you can add up something to get it 50K then 1TB transcend/nikon s2600 camera/galaxy y.. That doesn't seem bad?

Okay, here's some pricing / availability information. Guys, Vote this up if you like it with the green arrow on the right side. I will try and keep this updated as you guys fill in.

Retail store availability / pricing

Now available in most Smartphone cafes across India; metros getting in first. Stocks in Mumbai, Pune, Delhi, Noida. No more bluetooth headset bundling, the price is varying between 37.9 (in Mumbai) and 38K in Delhi/Noida. Cash prices could be 2% less. Delhi/Noida is supposedly only getting grey, at least most dealers only have grey. Mumbai both colors are available.

Mumbai:

Price: 37900 Phone: 022 66101022

Delhi:

Spice / eZone Pricing 38K expected on Monday

Online store availability / pricing

eBay.in

Price: Around 38K-39.9K. However combining with festival offer gets the price to as low as 34K (Sandisk 128GB retails for around 4.3K). That's awesome pricing.

Availbility: None shipped yet. Expected to ship around 8th Oct and later. Most only have white color available.

Infibeam.com

Price: 37.9K (Coupon code: GREEN2012). Additional 5% off if you ship back anything old. Bringing price to 35.9. (thanks:chaitanya87)

Availability: (Update: Not available any more. Not accepting pre-orders). Both colors. Ships 2nd week Oct.

IndiaTimes.com

Price: 37.9 (Coupon code: OKTOBERFEST)

Availability: Both colors. Ships mid of October

Saholic.com

Price: 38.9K

Availability: Ships in 10 days. Only white available currently.

buytheprice.com

Price: 38.9K

Availability: Ships with headset after 6th

Flipkart.com

Price: 39.9K with free headset (Thanks JulyDerek)

Availability: Both colors. Still on pre-order. Should ship end of the week.

SamsungIndiaEstore.com

Price: The full Samsung price 39.9

Availability: Both colors. Currently shipping and people are receiving it in around 5-6 working days

Hope this helps.

Edited by j89

Guest chaitanya87

I will add one more thing to this list.

For infibeam after using the coupon code if you ship them back anything old or non working mobile you will get 5% additional discount. It will be cool.

I will add one more thing to this list.

For infibeam after using the coupon code if you ship them back anything old or non working mobile you will get 5% additional discount. It will be cool.

Gr8. That's a 10% off.. now we are talking.. will update :)

Guest azeter

Pickup Date blank.gif04 October 2012 From blank.gifNew Delhi To blank.gifMumbai Status blank.gifIn Transit blank.gifAwait Delivery Information Expected Date of Delivery blank.gif06 October 2012

my note 2 delivery status from blue dart as of now .

Edited by azeter

Guest JulyDerek

Pickup Date blank.gif04 October 2012 From blank.gifNew Delhi To blank.gifMumbai Status blank.gifIn Transit blank.gifAwait Delivery Information Expected Date of Delivery blank.gif06 October 2012

Congratulations in advance! You may be the first amongst us to get it !

Guest TheSaifBukhari

Sorry I doubt that, shall update here in an hour inshallah :-)

Congratulations in advance! You may be the first amongst us to get it !

Nice list ! Thanks !

You may add :- Flipkart is including the bluetooth headset along with their price.

Done. Will try to keep it updated.

Wonderful. Congrats. With bluetooth headset?

Guest JulyDerek

Some great news !!!!!!

The Samsung Store has just got stock of the Note 2 in both colors !!!!! Price is Rs. 37,900 !

Bunking office to get one. :)

Guest JulyDerek

MUMBAI UPDATE: Phoenix guy says its arrived @37900, im going now, shall update asap :-) Youuuuhooooo

I may see you there!!!

Damm, cant leave now. Will leave at around 4.30pm !!