ICS App Compatibility Improved!

LibEmulator is in gta3 app

I guess I am missing something here.

I have purchased GTA3 earlier - downloaded & installed it on Xolo-X900, post install it went on to download additional 450MB or so data and afterwards it launched but hangs once credentials are displayed during initial game launch sequence.

So technically there is not "gta3 app'...yes it is there but is in multiple files & folders on the device such as in folder android there are two com.gameloft.com and com.rockstart.com..etc yet despite looking everywhere on the device I still can't find a particular file called LibEmulator.

Can it be shared for here (if it is not too big) so that people can use it if requied.

Second issue is even I have root, I tried to paste a test file and it failed.

It is inside the gta3 apk as I said, open it with 7zip and go to lib directory of app.

But it does not work to good, I had it load game and play once, then it never played again........I may look into it some more today as I want this game working too.

Guest BlueMoonRising

Can u plz send me a link of nova3 crack game or attach file .apk .plzzzzz....

That would be a no no on this site Mohammed. No illegal content allowed.

Guest mohammed naeem

Alright man.I have updated my phone to latest ics so I can't root now.so I can't use lcd density.

Openning nova3 it say everytime this game is not support to your phone....

Guest Roger Barnett

I hope this is the right thread. I've updated from Orange Gb to xolo Ics. When I was on Gb I could access and run the orange 'swappable' sky sports mobile. However, now that I've updated to xolo Ics I get the message 'phone not compatible' when I access sky sports mobile page.

I have not used Ricky's tool yet.

Is this a branding thing, ie the orange site's detecting that my phone is not orange and chucking me out?

Edited by Roger Barnett

Guest BlueMoonRising

I hope this is the right thread. I've updated from Orange Gb to xolo Ics. When I was on Gb I could access and run the orange 'swappable' sky sports mobile. However, now that I've updated to xolo Ics I get the message 'phone not compatible' when I access sky sports mobile page.

I have not used Ricky's tool yet.

Is this a branding thing, ie the orange site's detecting that my phone is not orange and chucking me out?

Possibly looking at this :- http://androidforums.com/orange/530133-orange-uk-sky-sports-mobile-tv-package.html

However it looks like a poor attempt by Orange so who knows. Is there any advantage over the regular Sky App?

Guest Roger Barnett

Not sure which app, since there are several. But anyway, would the application know that I have an orange swappable, since I don't have a normal sky subscription?

Guest BlueMoonRising

Not sure which app, since there are several. But anyway, would the application know that I have an orange swappable, since I don't have a normal sky subscription?

Ahh, I was presuming you had to have a Sky subscription as well.

The only 2 options I can see then are either CS or to flash the Orange ICS instead. I would try CS first because there's no guarantee that the Orange ICS will work either.

To add to compatibility, I am happy to say that modern combat 4 plays flawlessly on the osd :)

I know you are all going to say it is not out yet and that is correct, officially it has not been released but, leaks happen and I am sure someone will be getting fired/sued over it, for obvious reasons I cannot provide links :( google is your friend.

Guest BlueMoonRising

I tried Dolphin plus the jetpack extension just for a change but it crashes immediately. Anyone else had similar? I've reverted back to the stock browser which I find very good anyway.

Guest mohammed naeem

Play all games on your osd and also you can see all games on market.

1. Navigate to /system/ and open the build.prop file from a file manager of your choice that has root access (I prefer Root Explorer from the Play Store)

Quote:

2. Change the following values to the ones in bold:

ro.product.model=GT-N700 ro.product.brand=samsung ro.product.name=GT-N700 ro.product.device=galaxynote ro.product.board=MSM8960 ro.product.manufacturer=samsung ro.build.product=galaxynote

The values are case sensitive by the way.

Quote:

3. Reboot and then try to download the game data again. There should no longer be a "This game is not compatible with your device" error.

Guest Simon O

Useful to know. I think there is an option in the San Diego Tools app to do something like this. Might also be worth seeing if the Motorola RAZR i has better compatibility as usually companies like Gameloft will support a Motorola device but not something like an Orange.

Play all games on your osd and also you can see all games on market.

1. Navigate to /system/ and open the build.prop file from a file manager of your choice that has root access (I prefer Root Explorer from the Play Store)

Quote:

2. Change the following values to the ones in bold:

ro.product.model=GT-N700 ro.product.brand=samsung ro.product.name=GT-N700 ro.product.device=galaxynote ro.product.board=MSM8960 ro.product.manufacturer=samsung ro.build.product=galaxynote

The values are case sensitive by the way.

Quote:

3. Reboot and then try to download the game data again. There should no longer be a "This game is not compatible with your device" error.

No good, GT-N700 has a Mali 400 gpu, we have PowerVR. It will work to see more apps in market but, if downloading a game with cache you may end up with wrong cache.

Edited by Guest