[POLL] Which is the best ROM available for the ZTE Skate ?

Guest WiiSky70

Guest WiiSky70

Also, can we add C3C0's CM9 builds to the list? I've always preferred those to CFX.

They are in the Poll (Cyanogenmod 9.1.0 C3C0 Build's) , and you can vote after the break :)

Guest butugly

Come on all you rom flashers get on here and vote. The thousands on here that have used roms and only about 150 voters so far dont add up.

I'm a virgin flasher and still making my mind up which rom to use. And I want something stable with everything lol.

its the other halfs phone and she wont let me keep putting different roms on to try, she's just so selfish :D .

Guest omegavesko

Come on all you rom flashers get on here and vote. The thousands on here that have used roms and only about 150 voters so far dont add up.

I'm a virgin flasher and still making my mind up which rom to use. And I want something stable with everything lol.

its the other halfs phone and she wont let me keep putting different roms on to try, she's just so selfish :D .

If you want a stable ICS ROM, just get C3C0's CM9 (or just Paranoid Android, it's basically the same thing but with hybrid mode). Not sure about Gingerbread.

Guest butugly

Thanks to WiiSky70 for his stock rom which runs sweet compared to the bloated orange setup.

Will run for a few weeks and then start going through the line up.

I'll then come back and add my vote.

Guest WiiSky70

Title of the topic updated to match the Poll voting system and to make it easier for new users to understand

Edited by WiiSky70