OUK_P743TV1.0.0B08 Stock Rom?

Guest Sharkface

Guest Sharkface

Anybody have a link please?

Alternatively...

Can I just flash the the stock rom from the stickied thread here? Or will this just not work with my phone's build number?

(FYI - I'm using a custom rom, but now need a second warranty replacement. I was using a custom rom last time, I flashed the above stock rom and Orange never noticed).

Thanks.

Guest Sharkface

I've no idea. But my original Monte Carlo was Build no: OUK_P743TV1.0.0B05, and my replacement (Android 2.3.5) Monte Carlo is - Build no: OUK-P743TV1.0.0B08

I've seen lots of warnings to: "make a note of your build number" for whatever reason, so I don't want to risk flashing it without clarification from the knowledgeable folks round here!

Guest razzmataz1478
I've no idea. But my original Monte Carlo was Build no: OUK_P743TV1.0.0B05, and my replacement (Android 2.3.5) Monte Carlo is - Build no: OUK-P743TV1.0.0B08

I've seen lots of warnings to: "make a note of your build number" for whatever reason, so I don't want to risk flashing it without clarification from the knowledgeable folks round here!

Check on the ZTE Online Updater on their website.

Guest Sharkface

Check on the ZTE Online Updater on their website.

Both zteuk.co.uk and zte.com.cn have the following file for download:

DRV_HS_G_2066V1.0.0B06

Contents of the zip are as follows:

ZTE-SKATE Terminal software online upgrade tool(BRIGHT POINT)

I need to return to Orange stock rom, so will flashing this help? Or am I missing something?

Your wording had me thinking you've been given a second OMC with Android 2.3.5, which would contain Dolby if it was provided by Orange UK. Nobody has such a ROM so if this were to ever surface it's something we'd like a copy of.

Guest Sharkface

Your wording had me thinking you've been given a second OMC with Android 2.3.5, which would contain Dolby if it was provided by Orange UK. Nobody has such a ROM so if this were to ever surface it's something we'd like a copy of.

I have indeed been given a second OMC with Android 2.3.5. I will happily upload a copy if you can direct me. Does the fact that I'm now running AtomicMod matter?

Edited by Sharkface

If you've wiped your phone without first backing up the contents then it's lost for good. All you would of needed to do is copy everything from the system directory to your SD card.

If you have wiped your phone then at least we know what ROM to look out for. It's just a shame as currently Dolby is hacked into 2.3.5 ROM's, so to have something official would solve all minor issues.

Edited by H3ROS

Guest Sharkface

If you've wiped your phone without first backing up the contents then it's lost for good. All you would of needed to do is copy everything from the system directory to your SD card.

If you have wiped your phone then at least we know what ROM to look out for. It's just a shame as currently Dolby is hacked into 2.3.5 ROM's, so to have something official would solve all minor issues.

Damn, that's a shame. Pity you never saw this thread I started over a month ago. Probably too late now, although I'm fairly sure I took a Nandroid backup before I flashed Atomic.

So, in answer to my original question, do you think I could still flash Paul's stock rom even though I have a different buid number?

If you've got a backup you could zip that and upload it somewhere. It shouldn't contain any personal information, but to be sure you could restore the backup, reset the phone and then make a new backup. It'd be a huge help if it really is an official 2.3.5 ROM with Dolby.

To answer your question, yes you can apply Paul's stock ROM :)