[ROM][JB][SHENDU]-04-12-2012

Guest carrthee89

Hi, I have also data fail. With VodafoneCZ SIM cards I have no Internet connection, with SIM from T-MobileCZ I'm connected with no problem. On other ROMs is everything OK.

Guest Dazzozo

There's going to be some really tiny internal difference that only GSM experts will actually understand, ultimately it's something missing in the RIL class (he uses a slightly different one but functionally it's obviously the same).

Guest kieranswhite

There's going to be some really tiny internal difference that only GSM experts will actually understand, ultimately it's something missing in the RIL class (he uses a slightly different one but functionally it's obviously the same).

can we fix it ?

Guest governante

I have to commend this ROM, everything functional except ice notification and mobile internetu.co I do to make my mobile internet work? mam vodafone sim card.

Guest thejaimes111
has anyone managed to get overclocking to work in this ROM. I have flashed both genokolar and omegamoon kernels but the ROM doesn't seem to boot.

It comes with an oc kernel no?

Guest Rattonboy

It comes with an oc kernel no?

it does seem to over clock but when I put my phone to sleep it returns back to the normal frequency, is there a fix for this bug? I over clock it to 1.228 but then returns to 1008

Guest TestSpecimen.

it does seem to over clock but when I put my phone to sleep it returns back to the normal frequency, is there a fix for this bug? I over clock it to 1.228 but then returns to 1008

Yeah mine does the same

Guest Dazzozo

has anyone managed to get overclocking to work in this ROM. I have flashed both genokolar and omegamoon kernels but the ROM doesn't seem to boot.

Did you flash the *kernel* or the boot.img?

The latter will break Jelly Bean, as you're flashing an ics boot.img to Jelly Bean, which requires some extra stuff.

Guest Rattonboy

Did you flash the *kernel* or the boot.img?

The latter will break Jelly Bean, as you're flashing an ics boot.img to Jelly Bean, which requires some extra stuff.

I flashed the genokolar kernel but then rom doesn't boot :-( have not tried to flash boot.img

Guest Ludak021

I flashed the genokolar kernel but then rom doesn't boot :-( have not tried to flash boot.img

that's a boot.img dude. You can't use that on/for JB ;)

Edited by Ludak021