[ROM][JB][SHENDU]-04-12-2012

Guest carrthee89

I didn't face those problems.. Mobile network was working fine for me from the first build.. other than that its the best jellybean rom we are having now..

it is so far the best JB ROM just mobile network does't work for me :( i am on vodafone.IE and i am not sure how that does work ? does phone getting all those APN's settings from our network providers or just from the apns-conf file ?i am not expert, so just wonder how that actually does work

Guest obscuremind

no i think it is more stable than daz's cm10.......

Belive me its not as stable as daz.

There are a lot of bugs that they didnt remove from the first version of cm 10.

The only bugs i found so far on cm10 of daz are the notification bar freezing and caller id lag, but its usable for everyday, and the rom of shendu its laggy, doesnt take the best of mobile hardware.

Guest Red:Eagle

lol. Yeah, ok. :rolleyes:

Actually it is, I don't have to rebot phone everytime it freez, I can't miss some notification like in Daz cm10. Shendu is a dailly ROM, maybe there is no the best perfomance, but it's more stable then Daz cm10.

for my is good just for some reason no APN's for Vodafonon Ireland that the only reason i cant use this ROM as daily :( i tried to add new APN from the setting menu wont let me, tried to swap apns-config file does not work, tried to add information about vodafon-ie apn's to the apns-config does notwork as well, google does not help also ... any idea, advises lads ? and does not like this leftovers from china

Edited by valdek

Guest obscuremind

Actually it is, I don't have to rebot phone everytime it freez, I can't miss some notification like in Daz cm10. Shendu is a dailly ROM, maybe there is no the best perfomance, but it's more stable then Daz cm10.

Turn overlay on, i dont have a freeze for 3 days, just turned it on as said in the topic.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest docnrz

Inform us with your findings guys.

i am on 20-12-12 revision of shendu, everything that i tried this far works except few apps crashes esp. the fb app crashes every time without any warnings and also few others that i dont much remember.... hope it gets fixed in next release.

:blink: :ph34r: :unsure:

Guest melodystyle2003

thanks

good ROM and the mobile network is working for my this time :)

can you upload some screen shots and antutu result with stock CPU?

Thanks