Videolan for Android x86 (source code and APK)

Guest ALoGeNo

Rapidgator .. sign up or log in to download file !

Yeah lol, not getting that far, stuck at adf.ly link, but got it now, was using mobile browser, for some reason the adf.ly link was not loading.

Edited by Guest

Guest ALoGeNo

Dont worry about the link flibbesan, I'm using this rapidgator and adf.ly because I'm without job and I need the F***** money, I hate to do that but I'm from spain and sure that all of you know how is the economy here.

(in any case if you are in a PC for download all must work, I dont have a x86 phone, just android-x86 (the port) in a asus T101MT eeepc)

About the rapidgator stuff, maybe that ask about register because you are in phones (I dont know).

I hope that the apk work in your phones.

Cheers.

Edited by ALoGeNo

Guest Simon O

Dont worry about the link flibbesan, I'm using this rapidgator and adf.ly because I'm without job and I need the F***** money, I hate to do that but I'm from spain and sure that all of you know how is the economy here.

(in any case if you are in a PC for download all must work, I dont have a x86 phone, just android-x86 (the port) in a asus T101MT eeepc)

About the rapidgator stuff, maybe that ask about register because you are in phones (I dont know).

I hope that the apk work in your phones.

Cheers.

I just changed my post to ask people to use Rapidgator and only use my mirror if they are unable to. I hope some people can support you.

I tried to use the add supported link, I have no problem doing that, but for me, I could not sign up to rapidgator as it said I was trying to create multiple accounts, which is an error as I dont have even one account ;)

I tried on phone at first which would not get past the adf.ly link, and on pc I get to rapidgator but cannot get past the access denied, login/register.

But thankyou for your work, the app is working well :)

post-796032-0-43990500-1350046410.png

post-796032-0-76135700-1350046465_thumb.

Edited by Guest

Guest ALoGeNo

wow, this is a weird thing with rapid(s***)gator.. I'll see to change the online storage, and about the access to my blog from mobile I'm sorry but I dont have money to buy a mobile blog solution at the moment :/ the banners and the ads dont pay so much and about adf.ly I'll try to contact with the support to see what happend (thank you for your good explanation) jikobutsu, and thank you flibblesan for your good support.

Thank you for the good feedback about the app all the credist are for videolan.org :)

PD: I was tryed in my android phone lg e400 and i get "page not found" accesing to adf.ly, I'm in contact with the support, so thanks.

Best regards.

Edited by ALoGeNo