ZTE Blade II wont launch (stuch on Android loading screen)

Guest bobzyman

Guest bobzyman

Hello all you pro ZTE users, i have come across a problem on my ZTE blade II, the problem is that it simply wont work. now i figured i should re-flash and put on a new rom, but i cant access the phone in any way, the FTM screen does nothing, and when i try to load it on to my pc i cant. please can you guys help me out?

Additional information

Rom: No idea, sorry but my Dad put the rom on, and he's useless with Tech.

Last Working date: Approx a month, the phone was working perfectly apart from a poor screen calibration. then all of a sudden all the apps stopped working. so i restarted the phone to find out it will not even not load. (Shows the little green android, then i tries to load the Mod, but gets stck here)

Thanks In advance!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Snap.IT
Hello all you pro ZTE users, i have come across a problem on my ZTE blade II, the problem is that it simply wont work. now i figured i should re-flash and put on a new rom, but i cant access the phone in any way, the FTM screen does nothing, and when i try to load it on to my pc i cant. please can you guys help me out?

Additional information

Rom: No idea, sorry but my Dad put the rom on, and he's useless with Tech.

Last Working date: Approx a month, the phone was working perfectly apart from a poor screen calibration. then all of a sudden all the apps stopped working. so i restarted the phone to find out it will not even not load. (Shows the little green android, then i tries to load the Mod, but gets stck here)

Thanks In advance!!

Wrong forum. Don't try anything on this forum or you WILL brick it.