We have 5 copies of CoPilot to give away!

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Geforcer

My most memorable drive was when I drove over my country for 5 days!

My country isn't big, on the contrary. But I wasn't in a hurry. Started on monday in my home town, and drove from one town to another, sometimes stopping for a while to admire some beautiful sight (old houses in caves from over 100 years old, castle out of nowhere that turned to be an aqua park, and other).

On friday night I was back home with great memories that I will remember forever.

Thanks for this great giveaway!

Guest TangerineTractor

I've been using satnav on mobile devices since the old days of the XDA on WIndows Mobile 5, and have progressed through WM6 and BB until I dicoverd Android. Was always a big TomTom fan on WM, but not impressed on Android...

As for my most memorable drive? I drove 200 miles in the dark in a rented Yugo45 across the Slovenian mountains with only one headlight. The fact that I'm even here now surely makes me deserving of a copy of Copilot!

Edited by TangerineTractor

Hi! I'm Stuart from York.

I've been using Android since the G1, and currently have a Galaxy S2 and a Nexus 7 (as well as my old Orange San Francisco) to play with. None of these devices has ever had the standard ROM on for more than 24 hours!

My most memorable drive was while on holiday in California (years ago, before I had kids!).

We got a rented Pontiac convertible and drove from Los Angeles up to San Francisco on Highway 1 (The Pacific Coast Highway).

The scenery on this route is absolutely fantastic, and I would recommend the route to anyone!

Edited by Stooby

Guest RaoulTeeuwen

Hi. I'm Raoul Teeuwen from the Netherlands. Married, 2 kids, 2 foster kids: 16/15/15/12. I have an iPhone 3GS, my wife a 4s, my kids Huawei G300's (thanks for pointing me to those Modaco ;-)). I've programmed Commodore PETs, C-64's in assembler ... the typical geek ;-). One of the more memorable drives was our trip to the West coast of the US, where we drove from the south to Vancouver island in 6 weeks with our family of 4, before the foster kids arrived. So many great memories from that trip...

Guest lighters

My first big drive. I had just passed my test a month before and it was me and 2 other guys with all our computers etc and it was just an epic experience.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Al_1604

@k123456, I'd (by choice) forgotten that! My 'worst' drive was also my wife driving, she'd had a few lessons and wanted me to take her out for more road experience, she managed to hit a parked car just after she pulled out from the kerb - the thing was that both cars were mine so that was the last driving lesson she ever got from me!

• 3 months later...
Guest 3shirts

YAY! I won. Thanks Paul/Modaco team! I've been looking at which offline maps app to spend the fairly hefty asking price on. Now I don't have to! Thanks again

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.