Cyanogen Mod 7.2 ICS full converted and extremely fast.

Guest thanos3xd

Guest merc1800k

One thing i found out is the camera is super smooth (I think its 30fps preview), only on daylight but still it's great. The video sucks and is recorded at 15fps, but I think the preview is 30fps. At least the photos are taken faster.

you can change media_profiles at rom and recording 800x480....great !!

Guest merc1800k

change this

<MediaSettings>

<!-- Each camcorder profile defines a set of predefined configuration parameters -->

<CamcorderProfiles>

<EncoderProfile quality="high" fileFormat="mp4" duration="60">

<Video codec="h263"

bitRate="2000000"

width="800"

height="480"

frameRate="30" />

<Audio codec="aac"

bitRate="48000"

sampleRate="16000"

channels="1" />

</EncoderProfile>

<EncoderProfile quality="low" fileFormat="3gp" duration="30">

<Video codec="m4v"

bitRate="256000"

width="176"

height="144"

frameRate="15" />

<Audio codec="amrnb"

bitRate="12200"

sampleRate="8000"

channels="1" />

</EncoderProfile>

<ImageEncoding quality="90" />

<ImageEncoding quality="75" />

<ImageEncoding quality="60" />

<ImageDecoding memCap="20000000" />

<Camera previewFrameRate="0" />

</CamcorderProfiles>

<EncoderOutputFileFormat name="3gp" />

<EncoderOutputFileFormat name="mp4" />

<!--

If a codec is not enabled, it is invisible to the applications

In other words, the applications won't be able to use the codec

or query the capabilities of the codec at all if it is disabled

-->

<VideoEncoderCap name="h263" enabled="true"

minBitRate="64000" maxBitRate="2000000"

minFrameWidth="176" maxFrameWidth="800"

minFrameHeight="144" maxFrameHeight="480"

minFrameRate="1" maxFrameRate="30" />

<VideoEncoderCap name="m4v" enabled="true"

minBitRate="64000" maxBitRate="1500000"

minFrameWidth="176" maxFrameWidth="640"

minFrameRate="1" maxFrameRate="24" />

<VideoEncoderCap name="h264" enabled="true"

minBitRate="64000" maxBitRate="1500000"

minFrameWidth="176" maxFrameWidth="640"

minFrameRate="1" maxFrameRate="15" />

<AudioEncoderCap name="amrnb" enabled="true"

minBitRate="5525" maxBitRate="12200"

minSampleRate="8000" maxSampleRate="8000"

minChannels="1" maxChannels="1" />

<AudioEncoderCap name="aac" enabled="true"

minBitRate="8192" maxBitRate="96000"

minSampleRate="16000" maxSampleRate="16000"

minChannels="1" maxChannels="1" />

Guest matcho13579

it is modded build in lockscreen!!This rom is bassed on cm7.2 rom but full modded!!

but which build did you exactly built it on? could you take a screen of "About phone" tab?

Guest d_borghi

Wait for authors answer, did you try any other rom after this?

yes, i tried a lots of rom, chinese, european rom... t0mm13b, lezo, cyanogenmod7, swedesh snow7, ics rom, aokp, etc. etc. etc.

Now i'm on lezo 1.10.19, that's very smooth and all works very well. t0mm13b is a good rom too.

but i try always new rom.

tnx

db

I know where I messed up, I backed up the original file to /system.. Such an idiot :D I reflashed and didnt have to do all things again. I was curious how is it gonna work and tried 854x480, It looks like it's working but its deformed and when I start to record, the screen go white and I got to restart phone :D The 800x480 works just fine.

Guest sylkyls

Hello,

I've found a bug : using a personnal picture as lockscreen's background make the lockscreen not working, using none or default works fine.

2D graphics went from 294 to 220 with this ROM (antutu benchmark) but 3D goes to 654 (previously 570 under CM7 20121021 nightly).

Thanks from your good work!

Guest sylkyls

I've made another bench a now I have better performances (after a dalvik and a cache wipe...).

After all, this is only a benchmark...

Maybe this is because I use smartassV2.

Do you want more test about the FCs with lightning and sound settings or you allread have enough informations?

Your ROM runs great!

Thank you!

Edit: I made a third bench (I closed useless apps like gmaps and a third party camera app )and performances are now better! ^^

I don't realy understand but it's good :D

Edited by sylkyls

I still don't understand why... Others have 60fps on that circle benchmark, I have about 45.

About 1900 points, not bad score, but how can the same hardware have better performance...

Edited by fileek

Guest targetbsp

I still don't understand why... Others have 60fps on that circle benchmark, I have about 45.

About 1900 points, not bad score, but how can the same hardware have better performance...

I mentioned this earlier in the thread. I dunno if you missed it. It's caused by running the benchmark immediately after a reboot if the phone has yet to sleep.

Put your phone to sleep (such that the keypad cannot wake it) then wake it up and repeat the 2d and/or 3d tests and they will increase.

Edited by targetbsp

I mentioned this earlier in the thread. I dunno if you missed it. It's caused by running the benchmark immediately after a reboot if the phone has yet to sleep.

Put your phone to sleep (such that the keypad cannot wake it) then wake it up and repeat the 2d and/or 3d tests and they will increase.

Yeah, improvement! I had 226 2d before and 227 now!

Oh. lol. works for me! I get the same scores as you before my first sleep. Then afterwards it goes up to 298. Sorry, not sure then.

Is there difference in games with better 2D score? I honestly don't give a f**k about scores, but I find it very interesting :)

Guest thanos3xd

ok i looked everywhere ... where did you hide the softkeys ?

btw i get the same crash on brightness as posted earlier and a crash on sound settings :)

I am trying to fix it!!I thing i am going to fix it tommorow but i am not sure!!I cant understand why these crashes!!

Guest thanos3xd

Is there difference in games with better 2D score? I honestly don't give a f**k about scores, but I find it very interesting :)

Really i cant understand your problem!!! Did you full wipe before install ROM?

Guest targetbsp

If the benchmark was to be believed then yes there would be difference. But I honestly don't think it is to be trusted.

Mine used to swap between 150 and 300 once upon a time at random and real world 2d performance was no different.

With regards to the 3d boost, I had a debug build of a 3d game compiled for me and there isn't the slightest difference between the stock drivers and these newer ones.

It's possible vsync plays a part in all of this. It would explain a slight performance difference causing a large framerate and hence score drop. WOuld also explain why a slight boost may have no effect if it isn't enough to raise the framerate to the next synced speed.

Congratulations

It´s a good rom, but have a few bugs, everytime I go to settings -> Sounds. I get a force close

Edited by fringe

I am trying to fix it!!I thing i am going to fix it tommorow but i am not sure!!I cant understand why these crashes!!

i am not complaining just letting people know i had the same problem, i love trying roms :)

but i still cannot find the softkeys option :)