Samsung to launch updated female targetted 'La Fleur' range

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest PaulOBrien

Samsung leakers extraordinaire 'SamMobile' are reporting that Samsung are to launch an updated female targetted 'La Fleur' range shortly.

Featuring the Galaxy Ace 2, Galaxy Ace DUOS, Galaxy S DUOS and Galaxy Tab 2 7.0, the new range conforms to typical female stereotypes - girls want low spec, pink and flowery devices. :D

The words tree, barking, wrong and up come to mind but come on ladies... what do you think? :)

[Via: SamMobile]

samfleurbig.png

Click here to view the item

Low spec isn't great, but when I was in Seoul earlier this year, I saw a lot of pink Galaxy Notes in use. I haven't really seen that in the West though, where girls also don't tend to have huge phone charms and large silicone ears etc. on their phone cases (the large bunny ears were particularly prevalent on iPhones).

Guest ElGato65

There are 2 distinct genders, and despite everyone's apparent compulsion to merge the 2, we do like different things. I remember spending an absolute age on helping my wife choose a phone, and then trying to find a case that was feminine because she didn't like the stark plain look.

• 4 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.