ZTE Blade II wont launch (stuck on Android loading screen)

Guest bobzyman

Guest bobzyman

Hello all you pro ZTE users, i have come across a problem on my ZTE blade II, the problem is that it simply wont work. now i figured i should re-flash and put on a new rom, but i cant access the phone in any way, the FTM screen does nothing, and when i try to load it on to my pc i cant. please can you guys help me out?

Additional information

Rom: No idea, sorry but my Dad put the rom on, and he's useless with Tech.

Last Working date: Approx a month, the phone was working perfectly apart from a poor screen calibration. then all of a sudden all the apps stopped working. so i restarted the phone to find out it will not even not load. (Shows the little green android, then i tries to load the Mod, but gets stuck here), is there some kind of tool that can revert it back to Stock? that would be great.

Thanks In advance!

If you require additional information then please do assk thank you :)

Edited by bobzyman

Guest cartwheelbob

Hello all you pro ZTE users, i have come across a problem on my ZTE blade II, the problem is that it simply wont work. now i figured i should re-flash and put on a new rom, but i cant access the phone in any way, the FTM screen does nothing, and when i try to load it on to my pc i cant. please can you guys help me out?

Additional information

Rom: No idea, sorry but my Dad put the rom on, and he's useless with Tech.

Last Working date: Approx a month, the phone was working perfectly apart from a poor screen calibration. then all of a sudden all the apps stopped working. so i restarted the phone to find out it will not even not load. (Shows the little green android, then i tries to load the Mod, but gets stuck here), is there some kind of tool that can revert it back to Stock? that would be great.

Thanks In advance!

If you require additional information then please do assk thank you :)

If your dad installed a custom rom then chances are you have clockwork mod installed. Take the battery out hold the power button and volume down button at same time and insert battery. CWM should boot. If it does, then just download your choice of ROM from this site, wipe data and davlik cache and install the new ROM.

Re PC not recognising the phone, have you installed drivers?

Guest bobzyman

Hey cart, i tried what you said and it says FTM from this screen i cant do anything as each key does nothing, and for the pc drivers no i dont have one as i did not get a driver disk with my device so if you can link me to a download i will be eternaly greatfull

Guest chris231

is this a blade II or a crescent?

To different phones that need to be flashed with different roms.

If you flash a crescent rom to a blade II then it will probably brick it.

Post a photo of the phone perhaps....

Guest uniQeZOR

I had the same problem so what I did was the following:

- Re-flashed (downloaded a new recovery 4.0.1.5 or so) and used ADB tools to install it

- Installed the default Rom from ZTE (Using ZTE Handset Tool) - Just use "Power + Vol(-)" to go to FTE mode

---------- From here the phone was working properly ----------

- Installed a normal rom of Android (2.3 GingerBread) and then used QPST configuration and restored my backup (always do one before flashing)

- Installed a custom rom (4.0.4 CyanogenMod9) and I am still using my phone :)

Do not let your dad re-approch your phone x)

• 1 year later...