HELP

Guest sakiboj

Guest sakiboj

I used this tutorial and when it all finished I cant enter in OS. After green man it just cant pass android sign, dont know what to do. Please help me guys

Guest sakiboj

Please help me, how to do this? I download one and put zip on sd card and then what to do? Please help, pomagaj prijatelju

Edited by sakiboj

Guest omegavesko

Unzip it to the SD card. You should end up with a folder on the SD card called /image/. If you have that, just power on your phone by holding Power + Volume up + Menu. This will launch the TPT flasher, which will flash it automatically.

Guest omegavesko

What exactly did it do? Absolutely nothing? Does Power + Volume up + Home boot into CWM or do nothing?

I used the last one (200MB system/2MB cache) and it worked fine. Alternatively, you could try flashing the Orange ROM from here: http://www.modaco.com/topic/346977-what-have-i-just-downloaded-from-ztes-site/

You can also find the Telenor Serbia stock TPT on the Android Srbija forums.

Guest sakiboj

I did it with first one and install mokee, what tpt is best? Will it work with first one? I got some o2 OS with phone and i deleted it and didnt backup, it was on German language but i switche to English, do u know where I can find that rom?

Cant find link for telenor rom, do U know where I can dl it? Or orange one, I cant find that one either.

Edited by sakiboj

Guest omegavesko

I did it with first one and install mokee, what tpt is best? Will it work with first one? I got some o2 OS with phone and i deleted it and didnt backup, it was on German language but i switche to English, do u know where I can find that rom?

Cant find link for telenor rom, do U know where I can dl it? Or orange one, I cant find that one either.

This thread here:

http://forum.androidsrbija.com/viewtopic.php?f=209&t=3031&sid=bc0351992e70fbca43a98ad884b2f7cb

You can find it either officially as a TPT or as a CWM backup. I think the CWM backup should let you keep your partition layout, if you care about that.

There's no sync interval. Simply because gmail client doesn't request for data in intervals but rather server pushes them when something's new in your account

Guest omegavesko
There's no sync interval. Simply because gmail client doesn't request for data in intervals but rather server pushes them when something's new in your account

Ah, right. I forgot mail is pushed instead of checked in intervals.

Guest sakiboj

Hm now I have some lagging while play mp4 and flv. Tried mobo player and mx player and its same. Anyone know how to fix it?

I have installed now cm 9.1.0 by C3C0 but now I cant install apps from PC, anyone knows how to fix it? Found it :)

Edited by sakiboj

Guest omegavesko

Video playback on 4.0+ is generally laggier than on gingerbread. I believe C3C0 pushed some updates to paranoid recently that make it better, but I wasn't really paying attention.

Guest sakiboj

This cm 9.1.0 is really lot faster than cm 7.2

Where does it puts photos? It should be folder DCIM when i take photo but nothin is there. Fixed it

Now browser dont play youtube, what to do now?

Edited by sakiboj

Guest sakiboj

I must return to cm 7.2 :(. Some apps wont work but I like cm 9.1.0, very fast

How cm 7.2 plays video from browser?

Edited by sakiboj

Guest omegavesko

I must return to cm 7.2 :(. Some apps wont work but I like cm 9.1.0, very fast

How cm 7.2 plays video from browser?

Flash doesn't work on the Skate at all, so not very well I imagine. :P

• 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...
Guest PoP*92

u need to back tpt on stock u can do that by flashing this rom:  http://www11.zippyshare.com/v/88583260/file.html download this and unzip... and copi imange folder on root of your sd card. turn of phone and turn it on by pressing volume up + menu button and power button last and u will get  stock tpt with stock rom and CWM will dsapear and u will get FTM, next if u want just need to flash this like it is in tutorial and u will get CWm and u can start flashing other roms: http://www.modaco.com/topic/344820-09-aug-clockworkmod-recovery-4014-unofficial-modaco-edition-for-the-zte-skate/