Less than a week until the Nexus 4 release, are you still buying?

Guest Zarch1972

Guest everett_psycho
Keeping the lg 2x for a bit.

Bound to be better deals than the device store like with the nexus 7.

Also loads of cheap great phones out soon, all with micro SD & better specs.

If what a few shops have said there might not be any better deals for it. I'm definitely giving up on the o2x, mines never been great so I can't wait to have a phone that actually works without having to find the perfect combination of ROM ril and baseband for your specific handset.

Guest WearTheFoxHat

As much as I love my Galaxy SII, currently running with CM10 rom, I really hanker after a change. CM does a great job of making the GSII a much nicer phone, but by not having the open sources it doesn't work anywhere near as well as it could. Therefore I'm pretty much decided that I need to make a move to a stock android device, where the updates are swift and plentiful.

However there are a couple of thorns in the side of my plan:

1) I understand why Nexus devices don't have SD card slots ... but really wish it could have had more than 16GB.

2) I really love the form factor of the Galaxy Note II !!!

But, as I'll be buying outright, and then selling the Galaxy S II, I think I'll end up with Nexus!

Guest Shahmatt

I am definitely buying it. I guess my Blade has come to a time that will need to retire before it dies (poor key responsiveness, camera, lack of hw support in newer android versions).

Pros:

- Price

- Genuine Android (hell yeah)

- Screen resolution

Cons:

- Screen size (it would be shocking after I switch from the 3.2" Blade :) )

Surely the Blade has a 3.5" screen! :-)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.