MIUI.v4-JB for the ZTE Blade_2.12.28 FINAL

Guest sanek1804

Guest Pranav Jindal

I use "go backup" app for my backup ... its free you can download it from play store... well for this Rom you will need to format everything, not only for this Rom for roms like paranoid or pacman you should format everything and dont worry about data with Go backup you can backup everything

okay... and how do you survive the extremely slow and laggy lockscreen and call screen in this ROM?? some setting to optimize it?

Guest gourav35

okay... and how do you survive the extremely slow and laggy lockscreen and call screen in this ROM?? some setting to optimize it?

Well Miui v4 is not for low end device specially not for blade their minimum ram consumption is 350mb to use then you need good swap partition i have 256mb.. well for me the rom is not at all lagging... but if you still face the problem the problem you can make cm rom look and work exactly like miui.. you can follow my post or download this applications to make your cm like miui

Download this app from store

Mi home... LBE permission Manager.... google miui music you will find the music app...

Guest Pranav Jindal

Well Miui v4 is not for low end device specially not for blade their minimum ram consumption is 350mb to use then you need good swap partition i have 256mb.. well for me the rom is not at all lagging...

i too have made a 256mb swap partition. do i need to do some other setting to activate that?

Guest gourav35

We have autostart manager apply remove as many as possible . Go to running services and check which are running in background .. and before flashing rom remove useless appear from system so they will not run in background ... I think after couple of days use you will find rom is not lagging ... trust me Miui v4 can't be better than this on blade

Guest herzblutnord

WOW! using this rom since yesterday. it's just awesome.

i never used miui before so some things were very confusing in the first moment.

the lockscreen is laggy but that's okay.!

keep up this awesome work!

edit:

wow! why are not more people using this rom, it is just wonderfull how smooth and quick everything is!

Edited by herzblutnord

• 2 weeks later...

i never used miui before so some things were very confusing in the first moment.

edit:

wow! why are not more people using this rom, it is just wonderfull how smooth and quick everything is!

needs the lockscreen smoothness to be complete :D

Guest Hack3rr

edit:

Because some things are very annoying, like lock screen, every time you wake up your phone u think GOD! y is this phone so damn slow! on top of that, the partition size, and S2E problems. Even when u have 50mb free it say low sapce! Dafuq? The new animated themes are laggy! No zRam! So the ram goes low very quick even after constant cleaning! So m back to ECO CM9! Its pretty epic!

• 1 month later...
Guest mavvy4ever

any way to remove the "sim network unlock pin" after each reboot / airplane mode? seems strange that it's there and you can just dismiss it

Guest VeilaKillar

Weird, can't install it. Didn't do it for ages, last was SS RLS 7. It says: Error Status 7 what does it mean? I'm doing it through clockwork mode

Guest HDuser

Weird, can't install it. Didn't do it for ages, last was SS RLS 7. It says: Error Status 7 what does it mean? I'm doing it through clockwork mode

This means your /system is out of space. Either you need to TPT your phone with 180+MB system layout or Split stream the rom to fit your current system partition.

Guest VeilaKillar

I must do it via TPT helper? Tried it and received green android brick... Where I can download latest TPT helper if I don't have Google Play? And what options should I choose?

Guest HDuser

please update the rom!

it's perfect if it have multi lang and the lockscreen not lag so much!

p/s: sr for my bad english :P

forget the update. :P

Guest HDuser

I must do it via TPT helper? Tried it and received green android brick... Where I can download latest TPT helper if I don't have Google Play? And what options should I choose?

Update it through windows best method easy and always works for me. Be very careful to read instruction and do no miss any step during tpt.

http://www.modaco.com/topic/339048-guide-flashing-firmware-to-bladelibra-via-windows/

• 2 months later...