[ROM] [JB] Paranoid Android 2.x for the ZTE Crescent!

Guest rymate1234

Guest reedo_17

You need to install Gapps-minimal from the op to get the playstore and to get the softkeys working you need to install the vivacity version

well i did install the vivacity version and installed the minimal gapps and they both those things didnt work and do you know how to fix MD5 mismatch error?

Guest reedo_17

Re-download

I just re downloaded and reflashed still no google play, still no working home button and this time i also noticed that when the lock button what ever you call it doesn't actually lock the phone it just turns it on and off. Oh yeah and the camera preview is definatley better than CM10 but im going to have to go back to CM10. I would love a CM10 version of this without the Paranoid android part

Edited by reedo_17

Guest rymate1234

I just re downloaded and reflashed still no google play, still no working home button and this time i also noticed that when the lock button what ever you call it doesn't actually lock the phone it just turns it on and off. Oh yeah and the camera preview is definatley better than CM10 but im going to have to go back to CM10. I would love a CM10 version of this without the Paranoid android part

Did you wipe before flashing?

Guest DumonKri

It's probably as Ambush said above for me, you'll need to trim the ROM down. Your TPT partitions probably aren't big enough.

Edited by DumonKri

Guest DumonKri

Can you link us to it and what device do you have vivacity or san francisco 2

Just open up the original rar and delete a few apks. I deleted Apollo as i use google play music. I deleted the language files i didn't need also. I got it down to around 111mb. I'm pretty sure it's why you can't see play store.

Guest reedo_17

Just open up the original rar and delete a few apks. I deleted Apollo as i use google play music. I deleted the language files i didn't need also. I got it down to around 111mb. I'm pretty sure it's why you can't see play store.

which device are you using vivacity or SFII? btw

Guest ruyzalim

hello i tryed this rom but i heve a problem , the camera doesnt work , i mean the recoirding feature is normal that doesnt work but simple shots doesnt work too the image flickers!!! what could be the problem ?, another thing a cant see the market frmo google after install the apps from google!!!!!!

anyone can help? thanks

Edited by ruyzalim

Guest reedo_17

hello i tryed this rom but i heve a problem , the camera doesnt work , i mean the recoirding feature is normal that doesnt work but simple shots doesnt work too!!! what could be the problem , another thing a cant see the market frmo google after install the apps from google!!!!!!

anyone can help? thanks

does your homebutton work? arent you running a vivacity variant ?

Guest ruyzalim

does your homebutton work? arent you running a vivacity variant ?

yes my homebutton work hum my phone is a optimus barcelona think its a crescent variant im runing a vivacity what should i run? thanks

with cm10 i had no problems with the camera except the recording feature and the pano

Edited by ruyzalim

Guest CurtisAndroidSF2

Is it possible to change the settings layout back to default JellyBean? I'm not a fan of the tablet UI for Settings as the screen is a tad too small, any options for the user to change that in ParanoidSettings or not?

Thanks.

Guest rymate1234

Is it possible to change the settings layout back to default JellyBean? I'm not a fan of the tablet UI for Settings as the screen is a tad too small, any options for the user to change that in ParanoidSettings or not?

Thanks.

ParanoidSettings > apps > settings