[ROM] [JB] Paranoid Android 2.x for the ZTE Crescent!

Guest rymate1234

Guest CurtisAndroidSF2
BTW Video recording is working :)

How? My device displays the recording details like the timer but nothing is actually recorded, checked stock gallery and MXPlayer but no luck

Guest CurtisAndroidSF2

its working now. Just tried it. I think the omx patch may of fixed it!

Edit-

Just wondering if its possible to hide the notification toggles at a click of a button like on CM10?

Edited by CurtisAndroidSF2

Guest CurtisAndroidSF2

Notification blur is fixed.

Also guys; http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1908269

Just downloaded that and I've applied a few tweaks including Beats Audio, some battery improvement stuff and some camera/recording tweaks. Might be worth a shot if any of you are interested. Not sure if it will actually make a difference though.

Guest reedo_17

Notification blur is fixed.

Also guys; http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=1908269

Just downloaded that and I've applied a few tweaks including Beats Audio, some battery improvement stuff and some camera/recording tweaks. Might be worth a shot if any of you are interested. Not sure if it will actually make a difference though.

cheers for the reply and I take it this rom is your daily rom and have these tweaks actually worked?

Guest CurtisAndroidSF2

Yeah, been using it for a few days now and it's great, everything that I need works, no major issues.

The Beats Audio made my device not boot (Stuck on Loading Android Apps screen) but the other tweaks seem to be fine, I'll check them out and see if they make any major improvements once my backup restores.

Guest AmbushReality
Can anyone help me with why i can't see play store when install please. Thanks.
Use my Minimal Gapps and you may have to trim the ROM .zip beforehand

Guest rymate1234

Can you give me your Vendor/PA directory ?

Why do you want it? Isn't one build of this good enough? :P

Is the camera much better than the CM10 one because hasn't stuff like that been fixed a little on coldfusion?

Try it!

Yes, it is better, the preview is better, especially when using the 4.2 camera app you can make panoramas and record video, but the preview is a liitle bit strange sometimes.

Guest reedo_17

Yes, it is better, the preview is better, especially when using the 4.2 camera app you can make panoramas and record video, but the preview is a liitle bit strange sometimes.

i do install the 4.2 camera from KonstaT's CM10?

Why do you want it? Isn't one build of this good enough? :P

Try it!

I want to use it for comparison when building another ROM. Since I am not very experienced, being able to compare it would probably help me.

i do install the 4.2 camera from KonstaT's CM10?

I think it'll work, I just took the apk out of there and installed it, wich worked too

Edited by gbosh

Guest CurtisAndroidSF2

Edit-

http://forums.androi...tml#post2283346

Flashable ZIP For JB 4.2 Camera/Gallery with working panorama etc- Do a backup before flashing just in case it doesnt work how you want it.

And I'm wondering if there's anything I can change to make the rom run a bit smoother? I get a fair bit of lag every now and again along with random bursts of colours/shapes on my screen which soon disappear but it does get irritating.

Thanks

Edited by CurtisAndroidSF2

Guest reedo_17

Edit-

Flashable ZIP For JB 4.2 Camera/Gallery with working panorama etc- Do a backup before flashing just in case it doesnt work how you want it.

And I'm wondering if there's anything I can change to make the rom run a bit smoother? I get a fair bit of lag every now and again along with random bursts of colours/shapes on my screen which soon disappear but it does get irritating.

Thanks

have you tried flashing KonstaT's 4.2 camera flash able zip?

Guest AmbushReality
Edit-

Thanks

This is a problem with the fact that JB is made for higher-end phones, and it can not be solved with quick fixes

Guest reedo_17

Ive just flashed this rom booted seemed ok then i went into the menu and there was no play store, so i thought i would sort that out later and then i noticed that the home button does not work on the vivacity! shame would have really liked to try this rom and maybe use it as a daily. I did a backup before i tried this but when i tried to restoe it said checking MD5 sums then MD5 mismatch what should i do?

Edited by reedo_17