[ROM] [JB] Paranoid Android 2.x for the ZTE Crescent!

Guest rymate1234

Guest jimy1021154

It's a known issue and there's no fix for now

Is this a 4.+ android problem? Because I still haven't tried CM 9 or CM 10, but I've tried this rom and PAC and the flash didin't work, but on the rom that came with the phone a branded 2.3.5 rom, and with the debranded rom avaiable in the forum, also a 2.3.5, the camera flash worked on both...

Guest razzmataz1478

Is this a 4.+ android problem? Because I still haven't tried CM 9 or CM 10, but I've tried this rom and PAC and the flash didin't work, but on the rom that came with the phone a branded 2.3.5 rom, and with the debranded rom avaiable in the forum, also a 2.3.5, the camera flash worked on both...

Yes, the Crescent and Skate both have to use the Blade's liboemcamera.so because of incompatibilities with 4.x +. Flash doesn't work because the blade doesn't have flash.

Guest rymate1234

Quick update on the state of this rom:

I feel that this version of ParanoidAndroid might be the last version to fully work on our phones. From what I can tell, the latest versions of ParanoidAndroid appear to be based on AOSP 4.2 android, rather than CyanogenMod. This will make it incredibly difficult to port over to the crescent as AOSP lacks the extra device support provided by CyanogenMod. I might give it a go once 4.2 is released on the crescent. However I'm making no promises.

Disclaimer: I might be wrong.

• 2 months later...
Guest Boris Blagojevic

6ymRV.png

This is the first and only Android rom to feature true Hybrid mode.

This rom lets you scale and project every app, every widget, even systemcomponents individually.

Remember, android is modular, everything is an app: Lockscreen, navigationbar, dialogs, popups, keyboards, widgets, and your regular apps of course.

Apps have the capability to switch into various designs or layouts according to the device they run on.

This can result in a complete new experience as many apps will transform to the better.

Now for every element that you like chose a mode (PhoneUI, Phablet, TabletUI) and/or a size.

You are 100% independent of the system DPI which runs nicely in whatever value it has been assigned to.

You do not need to boot your phone into a certain DPI. Neither will most of the changes you apply require a reboot.

You will not suffer from the myriads of troubles which normally haunt you under build.prop tablet mode.

Your market, phone, etc. will all work, apps won't shrink on you unless you shrink them yourself.

This project will entirely transform your device, but retain the aesthetics and the feel of your phone.

As any other PA 2+ ROM this is based on CM10 4.1.2 JellyBean

MINIMUM Partition: 160MB

Use at your own risk, I'm not responsible for any data loss,etc etc, always TAKE A FULL BACKUP before trying out a new ROM!! This is an experimental build, so don't blame me if this breaks.

Instructions:

• Grab the ROM and stick it on your SD.
  • Boot in to Recovery by turning the phone off, and turning it on while holding the volume down key.
  • 'Wipe Data/Factory Reset'
  • 'Install zip from sdcard' -> 'Choose zip from sdcard' -> ROM
  • 'Reboot System Now'
  • Give it time - first boot takes longer than usual.
  • Have fun!

Working:

• Mobile Data - 3G/2G
    • Network and RIL
    • Sound
    • USB Mass Storage
    • Wi-Fi
    • Bluetooth
    • Camera - ALL functions (except recording apparently)

Broken:
      • The stuff that's broken in Dazzozo's CM10

Downloads!

Changelog:

[*]V2 - 20NOV2012

[*]Fixes to UI lags

[*]Various other fixes - seems to crash less than it used to

[*]New kernel - panorama camera, zRam, and SmartassH3 governer

[*]V1 - Initial Release

Credits

[*]Dazzozo - this wouldn't even exist without his work

[*]The cyanogenmod team - this is based of cm10!

[*]The ParanoidAndroid team for being ARMv6 friendily and for making it easy to build for other phones

[*]Everyone who helped Dazzozo test s***

Can you please port Jelly Bean 4.1 or 4.2 Parandroid for LG Optimus L3 E400 V10j baseband?Please.