[ICS] [4.0.4] CyanogenMod 9.1 [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

I like the stock Huawei weather clock, and on Tillaz's infusion i saw this http://www.solidfiles.com/d/cc9f647e1e/ in 'requested stock files', so my question is can i use this and how do i install it?

i used hweather with apex launcher up to 1.3.4 version,1.3.5+ is based on jb and compatibility with that widget seems broken,unfortunatelly...i liked it;)

anyway,imo when you find launcher which is not based on jb,you should get it work...

i guess its a no then!

Its not your fault but your request doesn't make sense from a dev perspective.

More sensitive touch isn't a feature that Daz can just leave in or take out. It's probably not directly related to any conscious decision he has made.

Huawei gb and CM9 have not much in common and such differences are expected. Even if they are real they are not related to the task Daz has set himself.

Its like going into a large hotel dining room and asking if 1000 table cloths could be light pink instead of peach and thinking it is a small request because the colours are quite similar.

The non dev cannot easily understand what they are asking. You may feel you are doing good in helping the hotel colour match their table cloths but it is not helpful and they won't than you.

If you have confidence in Daz then pay €5 and let him do what he likes, or just wait.

what i was saying is when you compare this and other roms they all the same in terms touch sentivaty, this is where gb excels, I'm not a dev but i would say this and ui is the most important part of the rom, all other stuff could be added on top as a skin. i might be asking too much not sure , correct me if im wrong!

hey dazo shed some light on the matter.

Guest flixblixclix

I think , i feel much better touch on cm9, when compared to GB..... btw we need to updated with feature and s touch response much faster too in cm9... u might be first to say tat GB had good touch respo than CM9

Guest flixblixclix

gb just seems more responsive to touch, more sensitive than ics, could this be implimented in the next version?

i think u must practice with cm9 for two to three days . to avoid saying this....

Guest Dazzozo

dazo we are not all dev so dont treat as we know it all.

It's nothing about being a dev. It is common sense. "Smoothness" is obviously not an object, or feature.

pls dude, pls.

Guest jsevi83

yaqh, i would suggest that if you were so happy with gb go back to using it, instead of complaining here. There is nothing you can report here that devs didn't try to solve already, so your comments will not help in any way. Also, please don't make several posts one after the other, like in page 35 where you posted four consecutive times. Instead, edit your last post.

Edited by jsevi83

Guest flixblixclix

It's nothing about being a dev. It is common sense. "Smoothness" is obviously not an object, or feature.

pls dude, pls.

ha ha ha..... its like asking him pls kid pls kid ....its coffee not a tea....

yaqh, i would suggest that if you were so happy with gb go back to using it, instead of complaining here. There is nothing you can report here that devs didn't try to solve already, so your comments will not help in any way. Also, please don't make several posts one after the other, like in page 35 where you posted four consecutive times. Instead, edit your last post.

i will bear that in mind...

Guest flixblixclix

C'mon guys. Obviously yaqh has an "answer" for everyone/everything -> more OT. Why not just ignore him/his posts all togheter?

think there should be a iq/idiot test before your allowed to post a message/reply...

no guys.... its entirely wrong.,,,, this s what a end user mean... they may or maynot know what they speak and expect..... we must let them know.. lets cheers and let me stop my advice here....

Guest downloadvibe

People, please, dont disturb the devs with stupid questions... only report bugs.... the devs are doing the best for us... Help the devs to make the best rom from our ascend g300.... sorry about my poor english... but im portuguese....