[ICS] [4.0.4] CyanogenMod 9.1 [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest Pain_Deluxe

800x480 Video Recording:

grab a root explorer and go to system/etc/ media_profiles.xml change 600 to 800. Save and Reboot :)

Now you got the original Resolution that Huawei says on his specs.

800x480 Video Recording:

grab a root explorer and go to system/etc/ media_profiles.xml change 600 to 800. Save and Reboot :)

Is there a recognizeable difference?

800x480 Video Recording:

Cool, thanks for this ;)

Guest Pain_Deluxe

also you can put it on 800000 bitrate like on infusion.

DONT WORK as good it possible!

Now i got good Video quality and very good sound :) (On infusion the sound sucks realy! it used armb code or something like that)

Edited by Pain_Deluxe

Can anyone help me get bluetooth connection working on CM9 R5?

I can connect to my PC and send files from my PC to the phone, but I can't send from the phone to the PC (running Window 7).

It says I need device drivers for the Ascend G300, but I can't find them anywhere.

Thanks in advance!

I have a really strange problem, the phone only "accepts" https data. both in 3G and wifi, so i can search in google or use whatsapp but can not enter web in http or use apps that doesnt use https

i suppose its a configuration problem since cm9 was working good for 1 day and suddenly this started to happend whitout changing anything, i was just using chrome when this started to happend

edit: get fixed by rebooting lol

Edited by Fukoh

Guest sapolini

Hi! When I connect my phone via USB to my WIndows7 PC, how can I do to see the SD card and internal memory as EXTERNAL MEMORY DEVICES and not as PORTABLE DEVICE? With other roms and the stock one, I see the sd card normally. But with this rom i can't see many folders, copy 2 things and the same time, etc.

Thank you for any help ;)

Guest joandrade

Hi! When I connect my phone via USB to my WIndows7 PC, how can I do to see the SD card and internal memory as EXTERNAL MEMORY DEVICES and not as PORTABLE DEVICE? With other roms and the stock one, I see the sd card normally. But with this rom i can't see many folders, copy 2 things and the same time, etc.

Go to your Settings app, open the Storage category, press menu and then USB computer connection. There, change it to Mass Storage.

Guest sapolini

<

Thank you very much! If could not really manage with the multimedia storage option ;)

Guest Buttmonk3y

Quick question, anyone suffering with a problems with the SD card? Basically ill have things installed to the SD card and after a few days it then tells me that the apps on the SD card are not installed and then i lose access to everything on the SD card. I have installed CM10 on to the same phone and not had the problem so dont think its the SD card itself.

Thanks for any help in advance.

Guest mr_mufy

I have done that.

Full wipe, cleaner delvic cache.

format system and emmc.

And the leds don't work...

I will give a try again. But i have this problem times ago. And the MMS. don't work too.

Guest kyan31
I have done that.

Full wipe, cleaner delvic cache.

format system and emmc.

And the leds don't work...

I will give a try again. But i have this problem times ago. And the MMS. don't work too.

LED works completely fine on CM9. Maybe your LED light is broken :P

Worked fine for me when I was on CM9 r5. Have you been using the ROM long or just installed it?

Well its probably my own fault as I had CM9 then flashed CM10 over top, then rolled back to CM9 via Nandroid. I'm waiting for the next release of CM10 before I do a complete clean install with full wipes.

I just couldn't remember if I ever had access to the widgets in CM9 as I built my homescreen from a Nova launcher backup.