[ICS] [4.0.4] CyanogenMod 9.1 [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest samjam

Settings storage shows that I have free:

134MB Internal

16.5 GB on SD

1.51GB on other internal

Also settings/apps claims 268MB internal free (different from 134MB I know)

Yet if I try to update Facebook or Chrome or other large apps it fails with the error insufficient memory.

How can this be?

Edited by samjam

Guest tkdfilipe

I can confirm I'm also facing the automatic backlight setting not working. Light sensor is stuck at 10 lx too and i dont see changes in low/high light.

Guest nitso
I can confirm I'm also facing the automatic backlight setting not working. Light sensor is stuck at 10 lx too and i dont see changes in low/high light.

I confirm this issue too

Guest intensedarkness

How about slower system perfomance and occasional apps not responding after about 36 hours of up time?

Anyone seeing this too?

Guest mr_mufy

How about slower system perfomance and occasional apps not responding after about 36 hours of up time?

Anyone seeing this too?

This it's the problem on all the CM roms, and the louder in call volume.

At list for me.

Guest AMFerreira

I've installed yesterday the CM 9 R9 and until now my feedback is very positive, it's way better than my previous rom that was a stock rom... I've to congratulate the developers and say thank you for sharing with us this rom.

I've only just some complaints till now about CM 9 R9. But maybe someone here could help me or if anyone could, they stay just as feedback for the developers : )

1. I can't define a custom .mp3 sound/rigntone to the SMS Ringtone. I'm only allowed to choose one of the stock sounds of CM9 R9. My ringtones (they are in a folder in the SD) doesn't appear. It's a bit strange because when I choose the calls ringtone my ringtones appear ok for being chosen. Maybe I'm doing something wrong?

2. The auto-brightness feature is not working at all, I've tested it many times and no sign of being working.

It's just like intensedarkness said:

Also, when putting brightness on automatic, the brightness/backlight levels remain constant. To be clear, the light sensor seems to be reading low light levels, and therefore screen backlight levels remain at the lowest value.

3. I think that it would be useful, at least for me it would, if we would be able to control the brightness [save Mode, Normal, Max Bright, Auto] by pushing down the status bar. What I mean by this is that we should have an icon just like the others to turn on/off GPS, Wireless, Mute/Vibrate, etc.

Sorry for my bad English, is it understandable? :)

Edited by AMFerreira

Guest dalyer

1. I can't define a custom .mp3 sound/rigntone to the SMS Ringtone. I'm only allowed to choose one of the stock sounds of CM9 R9. My ringtones (they are in a folder in the SD) doesn't appear. It's a bit strange because when I choose the calls ringtone my ringtones appear ok for being chosen. Maybe I'm doing something wrong?

Any use?

http://www.modaco.co...age-tone-issue/

http://www.modaco.co...fault-ringtone/

Edited by dalyer

Guest hippy dave

The 109808 build is still running well, I've Greenified a couple of apps and the phone's still smooth after 5 days of uptime.

I had a quirk with the Wi-Fi, after booting it would say it was connected, but wouldn't actually work until I toggled Wi-Fi off and on again. Not a big deal.

Auto brightness isn't working here either, sounds like that's not just on this baseband tho.

Can't remember if there have been any other issues. Certainly no 3g reboots, tho they were very rare for me anyway. This is very useable as a daily rom, almost as fast as cm7 and with better features and compatibility.

Guest hippy dave
3. I think that it would be useful, at least for me it would, if we would be able to control the brightness [save Mode, Normal, Max Bright, Auto] by pushing down the status bar. What I mean by this is that we should have an icon just like the others to turn on/off GPS, Wireless, Mute/Vibrate, etc.

Check Settings, System, Notification drawer, Widget buttons - there's one for brightness.

Guest AMFerreira

Check Settings, System, Notification drawer, Widget buttons - there's one for brightness.

Ok, one of my problems solved, thanks a lot :D

Guest samjam

134MB Internal

16.5 GB on SD

1.51GB on other internal

Yet if I try to update Facebook or Chrome or other large apps it fails with the error insufficient memory.

How can this be?

Again. I have 102mb free. As I try yo install chrome update I keep refreshing that view and it goes down to 80mb free and then fails with insufficient storage available

Guest dalyer

You'll need to post more info that just "battery is terrible" - e.g. what does "terrible" mean (1 day, less?), some info from the built-in battery meter/stats, some info from Better Battery Stats (http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1179809), some info from CPU Spy, what stuff do you have enabled (e.g. I find that having 3G enabled combined with stuff like Google Location/Latitude services etc. kills my battery), any overclocking/custom governor etc.

Guest raverrr

134MB Internal

16.5 GB on SD

1.51GB on other internal

How can this be?

I had the same problem after OTA updating to the latest release when trying to install coin dozer.

I just resorted to a re-flash in the end an all works well now.

Guest drama20050202

Dont tell s*** if you realy use it as a SMART Phone you get over one day (12hrs).

And this is realy good

how can i verify that my battery is ok? how can i see and compare parameters?