[ICS] [4.0.4] CyanogenMod 9.1 [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest mgondium

Hey guys!

I would like to thank the developers for this sweet firmware, it brought a new life into my phone!

Meanwhile, I found this on my G300 u8815 running CM 9-20130524-NIGHTLY-u8815:

The mobile data icon on the power widget is incoherent with the current setting.

When I click it, the visual indication is the opposite to the setting shown in the mobile data menu,

so that ON=dim and OFF=lit.

But if I switch the setting directly in the mobile data menu, the icon remains unchanged.

Right now I use it only as a quick shortcut to the mobile data menu.

Is it just my phone?

Thanks.

Pete

EDIT: [solved] As per "common word-of-wisdom", I wiped it all and started over, and the issue is gone. Weird.

EDIT2: It went away only until I configured WiFi. What I described above happens when the wifi is turned on.

Edited by mgondium

Guest drama20050202

Does anyone plz tell me what apps we can delete/remove in system root? I see many of them always running in background but i have never used. I want to remove some apps to save some juice for my phone. Thank in advance! :wub:

try to use this https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=zsj.android.uninstall&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDEsInpzai5hbmRyb2lkLnVuaW5zdGFsbCJd

Guest Buffalo Soldier

Dazz is there any chance to apply the fix for in-call volume from CM10.1 to CM9.1?

Edit: I saw on GitHub that it's already pushed to CM9. :) Waiting impatiently for a new weekly build. :D

Edited by Buffalo Soldier

Guest bidzapfc

Lightning fast Rom. Only 1 small bug. Using Volume boost 1.3apk with apollo. Randomly volume boost turns off, and restarting it pauses playback on apollo. Somewhat annoying

Guest tc17_tim

Hi, I installed this ROM as my first ever ROM upgrade, pretty happy with it but I do have one problem.

I have an app MM Tracker which tracks a route via GPS on OS maps, it continues to do this whilst the screen is off however with CM9 when the screen is off it seems to lose access to the memory, so when I turn the screen on I get an error about the map directory and the directories where it stores data. This didnt happen on the stock ROM I had before so I am wondering whether there is a change in how memory is handled. I have tried changing storage configuration to internal and SD card but neither helped.

Is there anything I can do to resolve my problem?

Guest vincialex

Hi guys,I'm new in this forum but is around one year that I follow you and set my phone with your mods...

But it's since the last 2 releases that I got some problems...first of all I don't understand why the wakeup clock doesn't work when the phone is switched off...and the other problem I'm not able to solve is that very often (but not always) when I receive incoming calls from contacts who have supplementary informations like photos or different ringtones, the phone is not able to assign immediatly the informations....that means,for example,receiving the incoming call I can see that the photo appears some seconds later as the name of the person...and the ringtone ringing is not the one aasigned but the main one!

It seems like all the informations arrive delayed....

Do u think what can I change to solve it?

I use the last version of cyanogenmod 9.1 and the mod to use the internal 2gb memory.

I hope u can help me.

tnx

Guest penthaler

Whoaw wasnt expecting in such fast update ;) anyone know about fixes and improvements in latest nightly version? (still waiting for stable call sound and its volume - this is only thing to not install any of CM, although CM is da best in "custom ROM world")

EDIT: Oke, just browsed to gifthub and found some infos about changing some voice call bugfixes... oh god, looks like tomorrow will be the right day to go back from stock to CM9 (at last... xD)

Edited by penthaler

Guest Pain_Deluxe

Finally I figured out how to get the same smooth scrolling like on stock based rom infusion b6.

1.Disable Scrollingcache on framework.jar (http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1411317) (I heard that cache is disable on all cm versions but the framework.jar says that is not so !)

2.Edit build.prop (easyset way is build.prop editor)

windowsmgr.max_events_per_sec=90 (must be added)

ro.max.fling_velocity=12000

ro.min.fling_velocity=8000 (must be added)

add

persist.sys.scrollingcache=3

debug.sf.hw=1

3. Go to Power Settings and select 16bit transpary

REBOOT.

Hope i didnt forget anything :D.

and do always a backup!!!.

When someone need my modified files just ask. I upload then them :)

When someone need my modified files just ask. I upload then them :)

This sounds very interesting and I would like to try it out.

Could you upload the modified framework.jar, please?

Guest igorbj

upload framework,and build.prop,please

Thanks,if you find time,make the flashable zip with this modded files

Flashable zip is for lazy guys like me :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Edited by igorbj

Guest jsevi83

upload framework,and build.prop,please

Thanks,if you find time,make the flashable zip with this modded files

Flashable zip is for lazy guys like me :D :D :D :D :D t :D :D

I made the zip, but didn't test it yet. Go to Power Settings and select 16bit transparency, then reboot to recovery, make a backup and install the zip:

http://www.solidfiles.com/d/8be4482cfd/

Guest Pain_Deluxe

I upload them later.

But this works only with newest nightly (because of the other lines on build.prop)

here

Maybe someone can do a zip because i'm to lazy for reading a tutorial now :D

I checked jsevi83 zip. Just download them and flash. This should work. if not here are my files from newest nightly import them just with root explorer ect.

Edited by Pain_Deluxe

Guest Pain_Deluxe

Even more overall smoothness change windr.maxeventsec from 90 to 1000

yes thousend

Edited by Pain_Deluxe

Guest penthaler

That is bad news... do you found out any change in calls except that volume? I mean clear sound, no echo of yourself in earphone...

Guest luunatiq

i installed the latest nightly one day ago but i did not had any problems like call volume, echo or something else....best for me!

Guest Buffalo Soldier

That is bad news... do you found out any change in calls except that volume? I mean clear sound, no echo of yourself in earphone...

No, I was using it for a few hours, just made a couple of calls, the last one was out on a street, way too loud, as before, so I just restored Slim right away.

Guest penthaler

No, I was using it for a few hours, just made a couple of calls, the last one was out on a street, way too loud, as before, so I just restored Slim right away.

So that means, CM got big improvement, because EXPERIMENTAL and NIGHTLY (one version before) got both troubles with ECHO and not clear sound. But the changing volume levels still there... And this was the problem with CM on many phones, could be partialy solved with VOL- to lowest level and VOL+ upto 70 - 80% (doesnt work anytime, but could help a bit).

Again, still looking forward for fixing it, wont flash CM till calls will be OK.

DAZZAZO + DEVS, is possible to implement for this feature some system files/libs etc. from STOCK ROM?