[ICS] [4.0.4] CyanogenMod 9.1 [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest stumark

Freezes aren't gone, guys. The chance of them happening is tiny now, though. I figured it was best to reduce them while we look for a fix.

Thanks for clarifying. I have no doubt you will fix it, the work you have done is incredible.

Just FYI - my wifi freezes more often than not. It's not a problem but if there's any info you need then just let me know.

Guest Davidoff59

No freezes here. Possibly different hardware used. Some people had no issues with the previous version either so its proving a difficult fix.

The guys are hella persistent though.

at the moment im overclocked to 1228mhz which runs really good i was just wondering what governer should i use with this speed?

SmartassV2 normally for best balance between performance and battery life.

Guest MrPuddington
Freezes aren't gone, guys. The chance of them happening is tiny now, though. I figured it was best to reduce them while we look for a fix.

It works fine here, and I had quite reliable freezes when turning on wifi the second time. So it certainly has improved a lot.

This ROM is what makes the G300 the phone it should have been from the start. My respect!

Guest Miki Bakaiki

You need to re-flash the mod and your apps will appear. Check the last post in the Link2Int thread.

Reboot in CWM, unmount /system, mount it again, then reflash mod zip.

Thing is, i don't see the "unmount/system" in CWM ...

EDIT: never mind, i just saw it and done what you guys said, it's all working ! :D

Thanks a lot !

Edited by Miki Bakaiki

Guest grizzlyflea

oops i messed up. i used cmupdater from CWM 5 and my phone got bricked :(. im gonna see if i can fix it through an update.app. will notify on progress

*****EDIT 1*****

the pink bar seems to be moving....

*****EDIT 2*****

FIXED!!!!!!

Edited by grizzlyflea

Updated on CWM 6.0.1.5

Using CM Updater , worked like a charm

All apps and settings intact... WiFi toggled on straight away and no freeze so far

Great Job Dazzozo

Thanks alot

Guest simon_ae

Am I the only person still getting wifi crash problems after using ota update to r2? Almost every time I turn wifi on or move in or out of wifi range it hangs completely and needs battery pull? I was using the Chinese Huawei b926 before flashing CM9. Any ideas anyone? PS love everything else about the rom!

Guest Hans Gruber

Is the text glitch fixed now? I never got it to be honest.

I've seen it once since flashing R2. It looked as though the text was trying to spin backwards, if that makes sense.