[ICS] [4.0.4] CyanogenMod 9.1 [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest tcpaulh

Yeah it's definitely r2, tried r1 too and I get the same

Well if it's the large mem allocation issue then it's fixed in next release. It retries on fail rather than falling in a heap.

Guest vladax10

Our problem is that video decoding is completely dead. :P I wouldn't treat it as final video playback, far from it.

Apparently the issues are everywhere for 7x27a CM.

For me in R2 works great,nothing more i need.....

Guest abcshady

Daz for some reason when I put phone to sleep and turn it back on and try to unlock it lags. Its lags everywhere soooo bad. Until I reboot phone and plus its over clocked...

Any way to fix this?

Have you tried a different cpu governor? SmartassV2 solved this problem for me, might use more battery though.

Guest obscuremind

Hi. Iam with some Issues with wifi it works well with static IP but using dhcp It doesnt get IP and loses signal any fix for these?

Edited by obscuremind

then buy another phone

No thank you.

Some people said videos don't play properly on this ROM.

I though it was a fault of the phone/ICS, not CyanogenMod.

I wasn't complaining.

I don't watch many videos anyway.

Guest e-k-i-m

Have you tried a different cpu governor? SmartassV2 solved this problem for me, might use more battery though.

Yep I set it too and more battery usage? For me is same like ondemand... ol of this tested with 122 -1008MHz

Guest jonnywells

Well happy to report just flashed a friends G300 from Infustion B5 to RC2 and the phone seems a different beast. Very fast and fluid.

Only messed around for 5-10 minutes making sure all the settings were right.

1 thing i didnt figure was how to add widgets to the homescreen without going into the app drawer and selecting them there. Long press on the wallpaper normally brings up an optoin to add widgets but only options was wallpaper settings.

oooo and 1 other thing is there anyway to make the app drawer scroll vertical instead of horizontal?

Guest dan nedan

what's this stuff about phone signal dropping? that's the only thing i've read so far that could be a showstopper. reports are vague though.

vague?

no, i clearly said its only about random phone signal dropping.

and not only me

Edited by dan nedan

Guest Rattonboy

Yep I set it too and more battery usage? For me is same like ondemand... ol of this tested with 122 -1008MHz

I used to have a similar problem, I think your issue is that the CPU min clock is set to 122 raise that to something like 480. That's what i have it on. hope this helps ;-)

I can`t move or copy allbackup.apk to system/app Tried with different explorer adn with antek too.

Are you rooted, and if you are rooted, are you using a root explorer or a normal file manager. What problems do you actually encounter when trying to move the apk?

Daz, I'm also getting frequent signal dropping like others. It's really annoying actually >_>

I think it's because it's on the HSDPA:11 network rather than the other one.

I even got a signal drop writing this message on tapatalk :P

what happens if you select 2G networks only? any more stable?

i guess this type of report is difficult because everyone is in different areas, different network conditions..

Edited by Smiff2

Guest bladebuddy

Forgot to add I have come across another possible bug. I have smart keyboard pro installed and use it as my daily keyboard. At least 3 times today the keyboard has reverted back to the stock keyboard. It does come back though and I am not sure if it isn't down to the keyboard manager app I am using.

If anyone else has this problem we would then know.