[ICS] [4.0.4] CyanogenMod 9.1 [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest 22point8

My take: did the ota from r2. Everything was slow and laggy at first, left it a while and now its fine after a few manual reboots.

Edited by 22point8

Guest Frankish
Does the led notifications light work for you guys?

It works when I "test" it in the settings menu, but it it does not actually light up when a notification comes in.

Mine seems to not be working too...odd.

Guest hippy dave

When i press the orientation toggle and then i'm in landscape mode, if i turn orientation off it doesn't revert to vertical mode. Is it a bug? because on stock rom it always revert. Sorry about my english :)

Not a bug. It's sometimes useful to be able to lock the orientation to landscape, I use it in bed :-)

New update is looking great, cheers Daz! Got the text corruption once, but that's an easy bug to deal with, no reboot required. Wi-Fi stuff is stable so far. No random force closes yet like I was sometimes getting in R2.

Guest vladax10

Wi-Fi freeze still as prominent for myself. Exact same as R1 and R2 :(

Battery pulled and then freezing on the Cyanogen boot screen.

try clean instal-do all wipes and flash!

Guest Huaweian

Alright. Thanks for the great work Daz.

Is really much more quick and efficient although I do like the "sleep mode" on the Huawei stock as it made the phone turning on much quicker.

Looking forward to CM10!

Edited by Huaweian

Are you restoring Wi-Fi APs from your Google account?

Not doing so has fixed that for somebody... apparently...

No I'm setting up Wi-Fi manually.

With R3 I was able to set everything up ok and install all apps ok. I rebooted phone after all this, and then phone froze when I switched on Wi-Fi.

Guest Dazzozo

I dunno if it's possible to get devices in to CM9 now. I'm only using CM9 to get the device right on the same OS version that it shipped with, before dealing with CM10 issues. Plus it's probably better since 4.2 is being merged and everything's a mess right now.

this is really none of my business, but i'd much rather have a "perfect" CM9 ROM than an OK but buggy CM10 one. was just thinking this earlier.

what's with this notification LED problem? Frankish normally knows what he's doing.

Guest classless

So about battery draining too quick when using 3g data, about 1% per minute.. Anybody else has the same issue? I realy don't think it's normal. Did i do something wrong?

Guest darthmaul88

So about battery draining too quick when using 3g data, about 1% per minute.. Anybody else has the same issue? I realy don't think it's normal. Did i do something wrong?

Hi I have the same problem; I've posted it some posts above.

I got just one advice - switching CPU governor to Savadgezen - no resolution. Lets hope someone could help.

Guest Buffalo Soldier

Does the led notifications light work for you guys?

It works when I "test" it in the settings menu, but it it does not actually light up when a notification comes in.

+1

Guest craigysd

Can anyone give me a bit advice as to why I keep getting insufficient storage message, and my internal storage doesn't seem to tally (see screenshot) cheers guys

post-982390-13537803911728_thumb.jpg

Guest Rattonboy

Can anyone give me a bit advice as to why I keep getting insufficient storage message, and my internal storage doesn't seem to tally (see screenshot) cheers guys

it's because your app storage around 700mb is full move apps to sd or delete some