[ICS] [4.0.4] CyanogenMod 9.1 [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest Ludak021

LightFlow drains battery too much for me. Is there any reason why 3rd party apps that need to use LED notifications don't work on CM9? I have HTC HD2 with CM10 (CM9 before it) and GO sms Pro worked just fine. What's the catch here ? I shouldn't be needing 3rd party app to get LED notifications working properly should I? I hate sounding like a bitcher bcs it's not my intent. Consider this a bug report of sorts :P

Guest Upayidance

Still works perfect after OTA update :D running smooth all day no lags good respons, still that echo like sound in calls kinda annoying :P phone works no crashes. Thanks Daz!

Guest PaulMilbank

Hey, battery stats is fixed! Also had to reregister my phone on the network (2 degrees NZ) so I could get phone calls after the R3 upgrade, but all going really well now.

Guest BrotherII

Volume during a call fixed. But not everything is working as it should. When speaking to hear myself through the speaker. I hear an echo. At the official firmware does not. Tell me how to fix it. The audio settings no point including DTS. Could be wrong in it.

Can I add two-way call recording in this firmware?

Edited by BrotherII

Small thing: some translations are incomplete

post-987237-0-88343500-1353840645_thumb.

MediaServer should be Server Multimediale in Italian. Someone know where are located translations files?

EDIT:

1. Decompile Settings.apk

2. Open strings.xml of your language with an editor (ex. Notepad, Notepad++,ecc...)

3. Edit translations

4. Recompile apk

5. Put on your phone and reboot!

Edited by fraska

Guest Andymac1969

This ROM is maturing very well, the only issues I have noticed have been with the text on Apps, and the notification bar.

Apart from that excellent work

Andrew

post-407498-0-74553400-1353845500_thumb.

post-407498-0-98100900-1353845512_thumb.

post-407498-0-98560900-1353845523_thumb.

post-407498-0-37381400-1353845532_thumb.

Guest flixblixclix

i have seen some "random decrease in charge and random increase in charge when plugged" - don't s that kernel problem causing this.....

for example like: today 45% was charge and when i connect to plug, it increased to 56% suddenly.....

and also on night i left it as it is with 100%, morning i see 89% only charge.... how s tat , haven't seen this on any of my smartphones.....

Guest Frankish

Pretty sure every android phone does the same. Charges to 100 and if left to charge can drop to 89 then charges back up again. This is why occasionally you can take the phone off charge after a full night and within a minute it drops to 90 percent.

I'm sure its some sort of protection.

Guest Davidoff59

Yaqh, battery drain on 3g isn't a bug I don't think. Wifi is generally short range so it requires a lot less power to transmit than a 3G radio.

I really dont think custom roms are right for you as they appear to be problematic/not suit your needs.

B952 Vodafone ics will be out next week so maybe best for you to use that.

Guest flixblixclix

@ Andymac .... Even I had this issue which can be fixed by clearing the launcher data and restart and back up the setting of previously created of ur launcher.

Edited by flixblixclix

Guest Davidoff59

flixblixclix, I posted a screenshot a few months back of stock gingerbread increasing in charge via battery stats.

It should be fixed in R3 though as Dazzozo fixed the stats and voltages as the wrong readings were being given.

Yaqh, battery drain on 3g isn't a bug I don't think. Wifi is generally short range so it requires a lot less power to transmit than a 3G radio.

I really dont think custom roms are right for you as they appear to be problematic/not suit your needs.

B952 Vodafone ics will be out next week so maybe best for you to use that.

the roms are fine just certian ones use more battery, i know wifi is fine im taking about mobile data.

Guest flixblixclix
Pretty sure every android phone does the same. Charges to 100 and if left to charge can drop to 89 then charges back up again. This is why occasionally you can take the phone off charge after a full night and within a minute it drops to 90 percent.

I'm sure its some sort of protection.

I dont think so. . I have nearly 7 smart smartphone and never had such problem .

Guest mariuscesane

Change Log:

23/11/2012 - R3

• Kernel: fix the page allocation failure permanently
  • Kernel: fix battery capacity calculation logic, correct voltage range and add fail-safe voltage
  • Kernel: switch to slub allocator
  • Video: fix missing dependency for some decoding
  • GPU: update to latest KGSL fixing various graphics glitches
    • Enable skia lcdtext rendering
    • GPU: various usermode changes
    • Audio: fix in-call volume
    • Framework: add power profile enabling battery statistics
    • Display: set refresh rate to 65
    • Display: fix permissions issue

17/11/2012 - R2

• RIL: fix some SIM card issues
      • Wi-Fi: set MAC address correctly
      • Torch: fix flashlight power widget
      • Framework: update permissions - enable Wi-Fi direct, still a WIP
      • Kernel: enable compaction and adjust vfs_cache_pressure to cheat the Wi-Fi page file allocation failure

13/11/2012 - R1

[*]Initial release.

It works great. I have not noticed any bugs and lags. I hope you continue to work well. We tested the stock-plus b7 by Cyda, but I gave it up just because it has solved those lags and bugs that appear.

I don't know if this a bug but internet roming is a bit slow. But everything email working perfect for me

First off thanks to the Dev. Very nice and smooth rom ! i really wish i had the telent to do something like this :)

i am also suffering a speed problem with this ROM though.

I have 2 g300's the top running stock+ rom and the bottom running CM9 (cm-9-20121113-EXPERIMENTAL-u8815-R1)

they both have the same APN settings, both on virgin mobile UK. they both get a 'H' near the signal bar, but as you can see very differnt speeds.

speed.jpg

Guest Dazzozo

First off thanks to the Dev. Very nice and smooth rom ! i really wish i had the telent to do something like this :)

i am also suffering a speed problem with this ROM though.

I have 2 g300's the top running stock+ rom and the bottom running CM9 (cm-9-20121113-EXPERIMENTAL-u8815-R1)

they both have the same APN settings, both on virgin mobile UK. they both get a 'H' near the signal bar, but as you can see very differnt speeds.

speed.jpg

R1 is ancient.

Guest Andymac1969

@ Andymac .... Even I had this issue which can be fixed by clearing the launcher data and restart and back up the setting of previously created of ur launcher.

I am using Trebuchet, so I have cleared the data, and will see how it goes, thanks for the advice :)

Guest flixblixclix

Prove me wrong?

Post #4 http://forums.androi...-all-night.html

there is nothing to prove.... if u really wanna see then wait till tomo.. i will put my s2, blade and ascend battery stats tomo.... with some third party apps too

and in ur link also user talking that.... they didn't have this issue....

Edited by flixblixclix